Who will fill Glenn Stewarts shoes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
Given it is pretty certain now that Glenn will be out for weeks 1-3 of the finals, and pretty much no-one else, who do you think will step up and make up the slack in the right side attack, and cover his defensive output?.

I'd like to think that the loss of essentially just one player in the finals will really make no difference. Wolfman is apltly covered by Hoppa, and lets forget lussick as he has only bloomed the last two weeks really and we were fine before that.

Interested in your opinions.

I think the 2011 campaign is safe and well.

NYEagle

Fill his shoes with what?
I really don't think this is the best time and environment to be pulling pranks

His skill set can't be replace obviously

But his absense may lift a lot of others in the side to cover it. I am expecting Watmough to have a huge month

Ferris Bhurer is going to have a big game IMO

Yep, The Ferris will step up like never before; Des said at the beginning of the year he was the gun to watch, and now with a ball player gone, Ferris will fulfil his destiny. :)

I would also like to see Daniel Harrison get a run, just so I can yell "Go you big red fire engine" at the TV

if it was my call i would be playing Lyon in glenns ball playing role and Buhrer filling lyons ball running role. Obviously Buhrer a straight swap for glenn in defence.

Jamie Buhrer should be fresh and ready to rip in with the amount of game time he has been getting. He won't let anyone down.

willstyles said:
I understand Buhrer will be playing 5/8 against the Bronx this week.

Well that will give us some idea of whether he is destined to be the next Beaver or the next Sam Harris.

Chip and Chase said:
willstyles said:
I understand Buhrer will be playing 5/8 against the Bronx this week.

Well that will give us some idea of whether he is destined to be the next Beaver or the next Sam Harris.

@[Chip and Chase] will he carry a handbag like Sam?

He definetly has some great skills Buhrer, and should fill in nicely but we will miss Glenn's defense, leadership and combination on that right edge.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4