Who Will Be Our Best Tonight Against The Tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Big game for the boys tonight, assuming that is they are up for it.

If we are to win two old heads and one new one will have to stand tall, and which one is that of the following ( or perhaps your own).

DCE , enough said he plays well we win.

Killer, needs to lead by example and convert every chance.

Kapow, for us to win we need to dominate their forwards , and this big unit needs to stamp his authority for that to happen.

Who is your best for tonight's game and why?

Chez has to kick for field position, till our over hyped forwards realize that they can actually make the yards themselves @:cool:

Keep it simple, boring, safe and get back to winning :lightbulb:

Tapau, Jake and DCE. We need the go forward to allow DCE to then make the most of our field position and set-up the likes of Killer, shoulders and Tom.

DCE & Killer are keys for us. In the forwards it's everyone else other than Marty. He will be the most targeted forward in the league this season and it will be up to the others around him to stand up and make the most of the attention he will receive.

Really looking forward to Starlo and BJ having big games to drive the team forward tonight.

Dylan Walker may surprise. Just some 'confidence' building moments for him will get him the respect and in-match relaxation needed for his free flowing game. A shining week or two and he will settle right in. Cant see any problem with him swapping positions with Killer from time to time.

Barrett needs to be our best tonight he has to get the players to play to the right game plan and to get the players up for it ....
Walker may be the one or Parcell take the pressure of Dce then we may see the best of Dce

I'm hoping that Tommy shows Laurie Daley and the Sydney media that Tedesco isn't the only FB option for NSW after Dugan. And why he's considered the heir apparent to Snake's crown.

I'm hoping that Star and BJ show why they should have been in the team last week.

I'm hoping that Brown and Green silence their knockers (including me who has knocked Green).

I'm hoping that its lucky 13th for Wiliame.

What I am not hoping for is a win. We ARE going to win this one.

It will be won in the forwards, I'm tipping a shock in myles to have a great game, was good last week IMO and will show these Tigers what real footy is, not that touch footy crap they played last week

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4