Who to go for???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gomanly

Reserve Grader
Grand final, never miss it. Love watching it. I always feel like I like one team more than the other.Last year I went for parra. This year I am split down the middle, I need to cheer for someone but I cant work out who I hate more!
I would love to hear who anyone else is going for and why, just to help me out.
Cheers!

A choice between the "yeah we are under the cap and no need to worry about the side deals from Packer and co" Roosters...and the "big Red V St Chokers Dragqueens"......jeez how can you chose either?

when ever watch a semi or gf  & manly arent in it..
i always go against the team a majority of my mates follow  ( i hate their gloating they should only be able to gloat if they win one 40-0 nil ;D) this yr  it`s  saints last yr it was parra..  so its roosters to win  even though i hate them  but not as much as saints..

Only one team to go for and thats for the EAGLES with brett stewart at fullback next year.

The best thing about these 2 teams playing in the is that at least 1 of these potential salary cap cheats will loose.  Now that makes laugh ......

I'll be going for the Chooks as no doubt I'll be surrounded by Dragons and afterall it was Saints that ended Manly's 2010. :mad:

I hate the Dragons with a passion. They are by far the worse bunch of supporters around. I know a few Dragons supporters and they reckon deep down they are born to win titles. You can see it on their smug faces everytime. So the less they get the better, and losing again in a GF will make my day.

I will be watching as a rugby league fan - but really hope that niether team wins! Can't stand either team, but perhaps Dragon fans deserve a premiership after such a long wait? Maybe I'm being too nice here..

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8