Who thinks TRex should be out there?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bennyeagle said:
I can't wait to see watmough on the left edge next year ! Running into holes off foz all year !

Hopefully it happens! Will be reminiscent of Cliffy and beaver.

bennyeagle said:
I can't wait to see watmough on the left edge next year ! Running into holes off foz all year !

Napper said:
bennyeagle said:

I think Buhrer could be playing a similar role. I think he's an excellent hole runner and has really good footwork. Will be interesting to see how his role develops the next year or two especially with the increase in dummy half work.

Napper said:
bennyeagle said:

I think Buhrer could be playing a similar role. I think he's an excellent hole runner and has really good footwork. Will be interesting to see how his role develops the next year or two especially with the increase in dummy half work.

Ive never been a great fan as Rexs eems to lack killer instinct and nouse but the simple fact is he is capable of a match changing play and he no doubt will be highly talked about in opposition game plans.Add to that the fact that our bench is solid without being dynamic and the Rex definitely needs to be in the side.

Ive never been a great fan as Rexs eems to lack killer instinct and nouse but the simple fact is he is capable of a match changing play and he no doubt will be highly talked about in opposition game plans.Add to that the fact that our bench is solid without being dynamic and the Rex definitely needs to be in the side.

Personally i would go the Rex to bench and start with 3 pigs option.

Bring him on at 20 - 25 minutes and then he will offer more destructive runs.

Gives us better value out of the 3rd pig on the bench as well

Personally i would go the Rex to bench and start with 3 pigs option.

Bring him on at 20 - 25 minutes and then he will offer more destructive runs.

Gives us better value out of the 3rd pig on the bench as well

He needs to be there just for the intimidation factor.How often do you see half a team tackling one guy ....Im not his biggest fan ,but he does bring intimidation.

He needs to be there just for the intimidation factor.How often do you see half a team tackling one guy ....Im not his biggest fan ,but he does bring intimidation.

Have him on the bench - keep him on the shed- and get tommy radonikus down to slap him in the face untill he is ready to come on. Imagine a really pizzed off Trex running down the tunnel and straight on the field! Death from above!

Have him on the bench - keep him on the shed- and get tommy radonikus down to slap him in the face untill he is ready to come on. Imagine a really pizzed off Trex running down the tunnel and straight on the field! Death from above!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4