Who thinks TRex should be out there?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stats Kiwi?

How much confidence did he fill his left edge defenders with?

How many times did he help us out of trouble on our own line in those '100' metres?

Back to the bench I say and then NSW cup if he doesn't fire against the bunnies.

Stats Kiwi?

How much confidence did he fill his left edge defenders with?

How many times did he help us out of trouble on our own line in those '100' metres?

Back to the bench I say and then NSW cup if he doesn't fire against the bunnies.

Definitely yes from me. Last week he was poor, this week he pulled his weight. There is another pro-Vic thread going and I'm not diving into that - just happy in general with what he and the team did.

Definitely yes from me. Last week he was poor, this week he pulled his weight. There is another pro-Vic thread going and I'm not diving into that - just happy in general with what he and the team did.

He helped us out of trouble the same amount of times as Stewart on the other edge did ...

Defensively not flash at all. Overall probably a 5/10 game at best. If we compare him to Mauro, you do know what you will get from Vic, solid but nothing spectacular and someone the other teams don't worry about, I guarantee though that the opposition teams put time every week into the game plan against Williams though

Personally I don't think he would be getting all this attention had he signed to stay with us rather than the Dogs

He helped us out of trouble the same amount of times as Stewart on the other edge did ...

Defensively not flash at all. Overall probably a 5/10 game at best. If we compare him to Mauro, you do know what you will get from Vic, solid but nothing spectacular and someone the other teams don't worry about, I guarantee though that the opposition teams put time every week into the game plan against Williams though

Personally I don't think he would be getting all this attention had he signed to stay with us rather than the Dogs

Kiwi Eagle said:

If he signed with us for the money he did with the dogs I would be giving it more attention.

Honestly I know the bloke is a gentle giant and I know he doesn't really have that aggressive nature but surely he has a competitive nature?

He is an X-factor when playing the way that got him rep honours but at the moment he would struggle for his Sunshine Coast 5/8 position.

Kiwi Eagle said:

If he signed with us for the money he did with the dogs I would be giving it more attention.

Honestly I know the bloke is a gentle giant and I know he doesn't really have that aggressive nature but surely he has a competitive nature?

He is an X-factor when playing the way that got him rep honours but at the moment he would struggle for his Sunshine Coast 5/8 position.

we needs forwards who make metres, he has made 94m, once this season, every other game has been 100+.

Only choc would be averaging more.

we needs forwards who make metres, he has made 94m, once this season, every other game has been 100+.

Only choc would be averaging more.

Big Tony went OK. He made his tackles. Sure he's not as effective in attack, but is that a coaching problem? Probably is.

Big Tony went OK. He made his tackles. Sure he's not as effective in attack, but is that a coaching problem? Probably is.

Because of his obvious physical advantages I think some people expect him to dominate every match, which is just not realistic in the NRL. Even though he's now a Test player this is only his second year in the forwards, and he's missed most of it due to injury & suspension.

Because of his obvious physical advantages I think some people expect him to dominate every match, which is just not realistic in the NRL. Even though he's now a Test player this is only his second year in the forwards, and he's missed most of it due to injury & suspension.

DSM5 said:

He made 19 and missed 7 tonight, really struggled against the little men and was lost when Matai wasn't there

DSM5 said:

He made 19 and missed 7 tonight, really struggled against the little men and was lost when Matai wasn't there

I think I'm inclined to see how he'd go off the bench, I'm not convinced he is an 80 minute player. He goes through these lulls in effort, which defensively cost us at times. If he's not going to pull his weight in tackles then he should be batting above the averages in hit ups and runs. Anyway we won so no point in crucifying the guy, he was OK tonight and seems to be warming to the task. Maybe he is getting more confindence in his back after the injury

I think I'm inclined to see how he'd go off the bench, I'm not convinced he is an 80 minute player. He goes through these lulls in effort, which defensively cost us at times. If he's not going to pull his weight in tackles then he should be batting above the averages in hit ups and runs. Anyway we won so no point in crucifying the guy, he was OK tonight and seems to be warming to the task. Maybe he is getting more confindence in his back after the injury

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4