Who thinks TRex should be out there?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That game showed some pretty extraordinary efforts by some of our best players in recent years - Watmough and Kite were unbelievable, Gift coming back from injury, Lyon very closely marked by thurston and with good cause, Balin very solid when it counted (but Buhrer added something) Matai all over tate the media darling and Snake never looked uncomfortable on fifth tackle kicks.

DCE got his mojo back and KFoz almost back to brilliant best - watch out Souffs, but the man they call the TRex?

Anyone who thinks he deserves a spot in this squad, in this 'starting squad' ahead of Vic Mauro or daniel Harrison please explain why to me...I am baffled. He looks like Frankenstein.

That game showed some pretty extraordinary efforts by some of our best players in recent years - Watmough and Kite were unbelievable, Gift coming back from injury, Lyon very closely marked by thurston and with good cause, Balin very solid when it counted (but Buhrer added something) Matai all over tate the media darling and Snake never looked uncomfortable on fifth tackle kicks.

DCE got his mojo back and KFoz almost back to brilliant best - watch out Souffs, but the man they call the TRex?

Anyone who thinks he deserves a spot in this squad, in this 'starting squad' ahead of Vic Mauro or daniel Harrison please explain why to me...I am baffled. He looks like Frankenstein.

He played a lot better tonight in defence but his attacking skills still seems like he plays too flat. He needs a bullocking run playing a lot deeper, similar to Joe.

He played a lot better tonight in defence but his attacking skills still seems like he plays too flat. He needs a bullocking run playing a lot deeper, similar to Joe.

lismore_fan said:

That would involve running further which I don't think he wants to do.

I knew you would bite Kiwi. I put it to you that he has nearly lost us the past couple by being a passenger. I will retract this statement if he is proven unfit, but uninterested Trex looks uninterested.

lismore_fan said:

I knew you would bite Kiwi. I put it to you that he has nearly lost us the past couple by being a passenger. I will retract this statement if he is proven unfit, but uninterested Trex looks uninterested.

Top End Eagle said:
lismore_fan said:

Bite ?

The options are fringe 1st graders up against an international

We can call him lazy etc, but he is still averaging 100m or so I game I think, and of Mauro or Harrison made that many we would be over the moon

Top End Eagle said:
lismore_fan said:

Bite ?

The options are fringe 1st graders up against an international

We can call him lazy etc, but he is still averaging 100m or so I game I think, and of Mauro or Harrison made that many we would be over the moon

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4