Who should we buy for next year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd suggest no one will sign until the coaching fiasco is sorted.

I'd go so far as to say it's a complete waste of time our club offering any contracts until this is decided one way or the other.

Looks like Elgey is lost for this reason and that's only a kid trying to break in.

I don't know what the bottom is ( I suppose not winning another game would go close ) but I think we must almost be there .

I'd suggest no one will sign until the coaching fiasco is sorted.

I'd go so far as to say it's a complete waste of time our club offering any contracts until this is decided one way or the other.

Looks like Elgey is lost for this reason and that's only a kid trying to break in.

I don't know what the bottom is ( I suppose not winning another game would go close ) but I think we must almost be there .
Sorry, don't think we are at the bottom yet.

Can't understand the hype around Elgey, especially if you expect him to play five-eight. He'd get hammered. He's small, not a great tackler and would be targeted by forwards running at him. Much better small players than him, like Barba and Milford, are not able to nail the position, so why would Elgey.
I think that desperation is influencing people's opinion of him. Certainly he is not worth big money yet.

The question should be 'when will we buy will we buy some players?'.

1 Stewart
2 Gutherson
3 Lyon
4 Matai
5 Hiku
6 Travers
7 Cherry Evans
8 Trbojevic
9 Ballin
10 N.Myles +
11 Lui
12 Buhrer
13 Mateo

14 Sene Lefao
15 A.Demtriou
16 C.Grevsmuhl +
17 L.Page +

18 Hodges
19 L.Burgess
20 Lawrence
21 T.Trbojevic
22 Taufua
23 Williame
24 Symonds

Moses Mbye

he is looking for a full time gig and has tremendous skill.

I have a feeling that Does would rather sell us Hodkinson thou:mad:

Isn't this thread for who we should buy? Well for me it would be McInnes, adam docker, klemmer, myles, Vidot. 4 of those 5 are getable and would strengthen the squad without paying top dollar.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6