1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who offers more go forward

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Kiwi Eagle, Jul 17, 2005.

1. Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +2,425 / 31
    Option A/ Jason King
    Option B/ Scott Donald

Close run thing this, I can't decide

2. lasvegas

lasvegas Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    if i hear one more word from anyone defending this cat i will die of laughter,he is a disgrace to the front rowers union and to the mighty maroon and white

3. sue ridgepipe

sue ridgepipe Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    dont bother vegas.you'll just drag the same old suspects out of the cave.they will find some obscure statistic to fly in the face of the glaringly obvious.

4. lasvegas

lasvegas Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    distinct lack of people out in support of the super hero this afternoon, i think that beautiful peice of dropping the ball with no one around him might hav sealed his fate,wait for it byso and kaza will defend with great honour once again.

5. Maddog

Maddog Active Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I don't think anyone will be venturing out of the cave today Sue. There is not one positive post over at MSE, not one. First time for everything i suppose.

6. lasvegas

lasvegas Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0
    what will happen over there with no rose glass syndrome,this is hilarious actually...........

7. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,624 / 132
    Ill give you a positive - Ashley Alberts went ok against his SOO opposite, and a fuk load better than the other centres who have stood opposite them in maroon and white this year.

BK - put in again

Thats about it though

i tried

8. sue ridgepipe

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the thing is i dont feel any remote pleasure in predicting this debacle.every person i spoke to close to the game over the last 12 months could see the same thing i saw and unbelieveably des ,bozo and crusher did too.yet we have a halfback on our books for 750k against the opinion of all those who on the one hand knew and the other could do little about it.

if we miss orford i really fear for the club.not so much because he guaranttes success(no one can do that) but simply because he gives us hope ,albeit a glimmer.players migrate to playmakers,not to clubs who run 12th every year.ask the bunnies.

9. sue ridgepipe

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i agree entirely fluffy.good young player who deserves better around him.a lot better.

king,harris,randall,monaghan- BYE BYELADS. forget the superhero going to the 9.he cant help himself.he will get in the way with his touchfootball ****.and they cant cop him anyway thank god.
    is this a nightmare or what.

10. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    Deadset - King bounced off every tackle he attempted. I have never, ever seen such a soft performance from a prop.

It was disgraceful.

11. Dan

Dan Administrator Staff Member Administrator 2016 Tipping Competitor

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
    Ratings:
    +5,463 / 74
    I have a 3rd option for who would offer more go forward

- Erin or any of the cheergirls