Who is worried?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nah not me. I just think it's "guilt by association".
I think we will be fine.
I am confident that, as a club, we have not done anything wrong.

Clint said:
Nah not me. I just think it's "guilt by association".
I think we will be fine.
I am confident that, as a club, we have not done anything wrong.

As a club 100% not worried that the club has done anything wrong, I would be gob smacked to tell the truth if this was the case.

The potential however is have the players (or player) themseleves done something that the club naturally does not condone I can't but help worry on that front and imagine each and every one of you will feel the same.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Clint said:
The potential however is have the players (or player) themseleves done something that the club naturally does not condone I can't but help worry on that front and imagine ecah and every one of you will feel the same.

Absolutely agree Mark, but TBH I'm not too worried about this either. We HAD to be named in that report purely due to our association with Danks.
If any individual is on the juice then I say see you later. We don't want you anyway.
I reckon there maybe a fair chance that when Danks was around we were taking supplements that weren't illegal then, but are now. This alone would also have us named in the report.

Clint said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Clint said:
The potential however is have the players (or player) themseleves done something that the club naturally does not condone I can't but help worry on that front and imagine ecah and every one of you will feel the same.

Absolutely agree Mark, but TBH I'm not too worried about this either. We had to be named in that report purely due to our association with Danks.
If any individual is on
the juice then I say see you later. We don't want you anyway.
I reckon there maybe a fair chance that when Danks was around we were taking supplements that weren't illegal then, but are now. This alone would also have us named in the report.

By the way I am VERY jealous of the "travelling around the country by caravan" idea...do a bit of 4WDing myself (all camping so far) BUT not long till I do what you are doing!!

I am probably in a different age bracket to you mate, I'll be considered a "Gray Nomad" when I am doing it....I'll be 60 in 2 years and considering retirement and doing exactly that!! Where are you at the moment, and clearly you are in 3G or 4G range...that must be a challenge at times!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
I am probably in a different age bracket to you mate, I'll be considered a "Gray Nomad" when I am doing it....I'll be 60 in 2 years and considering retirement and doing exactly that!! Where are you at the moment, and clearly you are in 3G or 4G range...that must be a challenge at times!!

I won't hijack the thread mate so I will PM you. But back in Darwin after a trip down & back up the WA Coast.

I am worried because as the most successful club in the past 5 years we have more to lose than anyone else.

If individuals have cheated I want them out if its EPO/growth hormone etc

Banned supplements are a bit different to me.

Its WMD hysteria.
So lets imbibe our chosen drug and await the yet to be initiated investigation by the relevant bodies.:idea:

Remember that the NRL are on record making an illegal drug user an Immortal FFS:cool:

It's just Sport, and there are plenty of Players who will step up and fill any required positions if that scenario eventuates.

not worried at all, have heard numerous people say manly ALWAYS followed ASADA/WADA code!

just like i wasnt worried really about brett being guilty or lyon leaving!

I may be on my own here but I think this may be panning out exactly as the investigative agencies wanted.The press conference, which has been decried as a political stunt, has created an atmosphere of fear and confusion.The one thing we learnt from Armstrong is that it is inside information and offenders fessing up under duress that sinks the ship.

By the look of some of the private SMS 'S flying around about players identities and the sensationalist journalism, the heat on the guilty must surely be rising.One phone call from a guilt laden player is worth a thousand drug tests.

Put yourself in their place-one phone call = 6 months suspension.Say nothing and your phone has been tapped and career may be over.It may not be a nice way to move things forward but it may be very effective.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6