Who Is The Biggest Grub In The NRL Poll?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who Is The Biggest Grub In The NRL?

• Justin Hodges

Votes: 33 38.4%
  • Cameron Smith

Votes: 63 73.3%
  • Billy Slater

Votes: 43 50.0%
  • Michael Ennis

Votes: 27 31.4%
  • Paul Gallen

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Robbie Farah

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Jared Waerea-Hargreaves

Votes: 6 7.0%
  • Steve Matai

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • James Graham

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Issac Luke

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
What Ennis does is harmless compared to Smith and Slater. Ennis pats heads, sledges the works. Smith and Slater on the other hand where do I start, Dropped knees, crushers, chicken wings, kicked faces, dropping elbows, feet first etc. What makes their undercover grubbiness worse is they and the media try to portray them as clean skins.

Just about forgot Smiths comment while Mckinnon was in distress on the ground.

Objectively I believe 3 or 4 years ago skivvies deserved to be on that list, he had a fair amount of niggle and rubbish in his game. I haven't seen that for at least 2 years and I really commend him for that

No 1 is Cameron Smith
No 2 is hodges
No 3 is billy slater

Honourable mentions to ennis and Reynolds.

Objectively I believe 3 or 4 years ago skivvies deserved to be on that list, he had a fair amount of niggle and rubbish in his game. I haven't seen that for at least 2 years and I really commend him for that

No 1 is Cameron Smith
No 2 is hodges
No 3 is billy slater

Honourable mentions to ennis and Reynolds.
Downright grubby from our hitman?
No never
Playing hard? Absolutely

i'm not sure, some days i think its Smith, other days think its Billy , then on weekends i think its I Luke. :confused:. Will never forget that shocking chicken wing that Iluke purpetrated on Skivvy in that SCG clash last year. A blight on professional sport, not just RL.

Yeah, it's hard to leave Luke out of the top three - I mean, this is a guy who tried to break his own cousin's leg on the field while representing NZ...he admitted afterwards that's what he was trying to do. No doubt if he wasn't a footballer he'd be in gaol for some violent crime.
http://www.theguardian.com/sport/2011/nov/20/issac-luke-break-rangi-chase

Where is Watmong? He hates the club who brought him up and helped him at every turn

For the second time in a week you've used the term 'mong' to mock or deride. Bravo you must be a superior individual no doubt a member of the master race.

For the second time in a week you've used the term 'mong' to mock or deride. Bravo you must be a superior individual no doubt a member of the master race.
it's so cute you're stalking my posts the thing is I'm not ready for a relationship but thanks for considering me

First cab off the rank in Google

mong
mʌŋ/
noun
AUSTRALIAN/NZinformal
noun: mong; plural noun: mongs
  1. a mongrel.
Now that means I'm deriding people of a mixed race if you draw that bow nice and long, common sense however tells us we're all of a mixed race so I'm calling him an unremarkable human,i should be ashamed

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2