Who is the best player in the world?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Eagle said:
simon64 said:
Slater is the best IMO. Can you just imagine the sort of coin he would get from another club. Especially if Hoppa got the reported 800K. By that reckoning Slater is worth 1.5 million.

But the best I've seen............A.Johns.

Better than Lewis, Lockyer or anyone else you wanna throw in there.

If I had my choice of a player to join Manly.......Gallen. We could use a no nonsense hard basket like him right now.

Fittler > Johns

Johns > Lockyer > Lewis > Thurston > Fittler.

Even though they're all great players.....Johns won SOO matches on his own. Not to mention the fact that without him, Drugcastle would never have won in 97.

simon64 said:
The Eagle said:
simon64 said:
Slater is the best IMO. Can you just imagine the sort of coin he would get from another club. Especially if Hoppa got the reported 800K. By that reckoning Slater is worth 1.5 million.

But the best I've seen............A.Johns.

Better than Lewis, Lockyer or anyone else you wanna throw in there.

If I had my choice of a player to join Manly.......Gallen. We could use a no nonsense hard basket like him right now.

Fittler > Johns

Johns > Lockyer > Lewis > Thurston > Fittler.

Even though they're all great players.....Johns won SOO matches on his own. Not to mention the fact that without him, Drugcastle would never have won in 97.

Yeah A. Johns > Anyone and everyone

Current, i can't seperate

Gallen
Thurston
Cam Smith
Lyon
Slater is up there and im sure Snake would without injury and other bs keeping him out of the game

2007/2008 Snake > Slater

He's always been better in defence and throwing his little frame in front of Learoyd Lars like he did against canberra at Brookie a few weeks ago shows that.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4