Who is "Stumpy" ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bencher
Seems a pretty easy going bloke. Really enjoy his interviews with the boys and Tooves.

What sort of affiliation does he have with Manly, or he just lives in the area and scored a members promo role? Either way, think he is doing a great job keeping the supporters informed, love hearing the players having a jovial chat about their times with the club.

Well done, "Stumpy", appreciate your efforts...

He is our media manager but has another title - used to work at CentreBet as their front man I think. Apart from that I dont know much about him

I believe that he was the doorman at the Leagues Club for years, but as I don't go there much, so it could have been someone similar.

What happened to Tinkerbell's interviews :huh:

Neil is enthusiastic to the point of irritation at Brookie, less is more in interviewing Wolfie's Howlers and others.:idea:

Wish an acoustic engineer did a sound test and have them turn the loadspeakers down to a comfortable level.
Very hard to converse with the person in the next seat even :(

Waiting, with bated breath, for Tony to deposit the $10 million to the Brookie Upgrade :shy:

HappilyManly said:
Waiting, with bated breath, for Tony to deposit the $10 million to the Brookie Upgrade :shy:

Nah stuff $10m we deserve $30m!!!

Mals said:
HappilyManly said:

Nah stuff $10m we deserve $30m!!!

I thought that was going to be the big announcement from Kaspersky on Sunday, we tip in $30 mil to turn Brookvale Oval into "Kaspersky Stadium", the home of the mighty Sea Eagles!

Then I woke up...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4