Who Is Not Going To The Game!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Storm, Dragons, Tigers, Rabbits, Eels, Sharks, Cowboys, Broncos, Roosters, Panthers, Titans, Knights, Raiders and Bulldogs.

Me :mad:

The missus booked/paid for a houseboat on the Tweed River for this weekend with some friends (Warrior supporters) about 6 weeks ago.

Only a small tele on the boat so Twin Towns or a pub on the river will be the go.

me,.............as the mrs is in the states for work and gets home just after lunch on GF day, so i have my 6yo in tow everywhere i go. I considered doing a kiddy swap at the airport but i want the family to be together as she is only home a week, and then she goes for another week

So on saturday, me and jack will be decorating the house in a sea of maroon, marinating snacks, making canapes , stocking the fridge and getting ready to ambush her when she gets home, have her manly clothes ready , raid the duty free and and the reeces pieces and start the countdown

Utility Player said:
Me :mad:

The missus booked/paid for a houseboat on the Tweed River for this weekend with some friends (Warrior supporters) about 6 weeks ago.

Only a small tele on the boat so Twin Towns or a pub on the river will be the go.

What about the murwhullimbah hotel or the tumblegum pub. Probably be able to moor the houseboat right out the front at tumblegum. I love that part of town

Me. Bogged down with all manner of legal and other crap. Still feel priveledged to be able to make time to TV it, & watch our team play & win this weekend.

I haven't missed being at any of our grand finals since 87. This will be the first I miss :(

Me. We've got a house full of visitors at our place including the Fonz (who apparently thinks he is going to get nude and run around my backyard!).

Very sad for you all, I haven't missed one since the first one I attended 1978.

So 78 / 82 / 83 / 87 /95 / 96 / 97 / 07 / 08 / 11

Not a bad record is it.....It's the pinnacle of being a supporter, attending your own clubs Grand Final...but I understand that today the logistics of coming from say Perth (G'Day WAMF) for a weekend is bloody expensive.

For those of you staying home I have two words

GO MANLY!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
Very sad for you all, I haven't missed one since the first one I attended 1978.

So 78 / 82 / 83 / 87 /95 / 96 / 97 / 07 / 08 / 11

Not a bad record is it.....It's the pinnacle of being a supporter, attending your own clubs Grand Final...but I understand that today the logistics of coming from say Perth (G'Day WAMF) for a weekend is bloody expensive.

For those of you staying home I have two words

GO MANLY!!
97 didnt exist

Been to 76, 78, 82, 83, 87, 95, 96, 97, 08 & 11. Have only missed 2007 (my Dad died the week before) and the 78 replay (mum made me go to school LOL). Big thanks to Mark and Jenna for getting me to this one.

I have been to 6 for 3 wins and 3 losses. (87, 95, 96, 97, 07 and 08)
I need a manly win to have been to more wins than losses.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6