1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is looking forward to work tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Matabele, Aug 21, 2005.

1. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    I have already copped it in spades. It is going to be a very ugly and long day tomorrow.

2. Crushercleal

Crushercleal Active Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Yep, I'm already getting it. Might have to pull down my memorabilia.

3. Fluffy

Fluffy Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,625 / 132
    Ill have a go sharks note left on my desk when i arrive, about 20 people will come into gloat, even the farken dogs supporters can give it to me

4. Utility Player

Utility Player Well-Known Member

Lismore
    Ratings:
    +456 / 4
    I rang an ex workmate (mad sharks fan) earlier in the year when we beat them with 12 men. Have been waiting for his call tonight with instructions to the missus that i am out of town., No call as yet but expecting prawn heads in the hubcaps or something similar tomorrow

5. Corso_Pete

Corso_Pete Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +35 / 0
    It will not be pretty, I have invited a colleague from England to use my wifes ticket next week as she will be hob nobbing in the Eagles Angel box. I am not sure now that he will want to come. I have spent the past 6 months telling him what a great experience it is to sit amongst the Broovale faithful, now I am not sure I have done the right thing.

I will cop the abuse tomorrow with poise & dignity, there is not much I can do really.

6. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,119 / 287
    Try being surrounded by Tigers supporters. I will go in to work to find newspaper articles about Manlys demise. This is a behaviour that is becoming far to frequent.

Maybe someone like Chris Anderson COULD do a better job here?

7. Matabele

Matabele Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 6
    I will get an e-mail containing photos of jubilant Sharks players entitled: "Yet another weekend in paradise"