Who is looking forward to work tomorrow?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ill have a go sharks note left on my desk when i arrive, about 20 people will come into gloat, even the farken dogs supporters can give it to me

I rang an ex workmate (mad sharks fan) earlier in the year when we beat them with 12 men. Have been waiting for his call tonight with instructions to the missus that i am out of town., No call as yet but expecting prawn heads in the hubcaps or something similar tomorrow

It will not be pretty, I have invited a colleague from England to use my wifes ticket next week as she will be hob nobbing in the Eagles Angel box. I am not sure now that he will want to come. I have spent the past 6 months telling him what a great experience it is to sit amongst the Broovale faithful, now I am not sure I have done the right thing.

I will cop the abuse tomorrow with poise & dignity, there is not much I can do really.

Try being surrounded by Tigers supporters. I will go in to work to find newspaper articles about Manlys demise. This is a behaviour that is becoming far to frequent.

Maybe someone like Chris Anderson COULD do a better job here?

I will get an e-mail containing photos of jubilant Sharks players entitled: "Yet another weekend in paradise"

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2