Who is eligible?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Can T-Red, Soggy and Dunny play in our triumphant NSW Cup team's finals match/es?
Which players are eligible?
On paper we should have a good team, improved if any of the above mentioned three qualify to play.
PS: how ironic is it that the NSW Cup team outperformed our first grade side this season?

I'd imagine guys like Leary and MCK will find themselves getting "dropped"

PS: how ironic is it that the NSW Cup team outperformed our first grade side this season?[/QUOTE]

In a way it must be a good thing to know we finally have a show of depth coming thru.
It has also happened to Raiders with Mounties, Panthers, Warriors and Knights

Any player who has played the majority or equal number of games in NSW cup OR a minimum of 8 games in NSW cup - for those from NRL side.

So probably none of the above but BJ would be able to ply if not injured.

PS: how ironic is it that the NSW Cup team outperformed our first grade side this season?

In a way it must be a good thing to know we finally have a show of depth coming thru.
It has also happened to Raiders with Mounties, Panthers, Warriors and Knights

That depth is a good thing. The last few years while our NRL side has been at the forefront of the competition, our NSW Cup and NYC teams have struggled. While its not good that the NRL team slid this year at least our lower grades are finally getting some results.

It has also happened to Raiders with Mounties, Panthers, Warriors and Knights[/QUOTE]

So the reams that do not make the 8 manage to make the NSW cup 8? Got to be something in that...I mean the first year we miss the 8 for 10 years is the first time we make it for reserve grade....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4