Who is actually off contract???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
I swear i have no idea?

We all know Stewart, Ballin, Lussick and Matai are, whilst T-Rex is essentially off contract as there is no way he is exercising his clause.

But i have heard conflicting reports on all of the below

Wolfman
Taufua
Oldfield
Whare
King
&
Kite

Now im almost positive King and Kite are tied up but i have no idea about everyone else?

So assuming King and Kite are signed, our "locked in" 2012 team atm is.

1.Gutherson
2.Farrar
3.Lyon
4.Chee Kam
6.Foran
7.Cherry Evans
8.King
9.Buhrer
10.Kite
11.Watmough
12.Harrison
13.G Stewart

14.L Foran
15.Mauro
16.Joe
17.Rose

http://www.zerotackle.com.au/rugby-league/nrl/players/off-contract-2012/

Ok this website claims the following are off contract (however it also states B Stewart is signed till the end of 2015 so it aint the most accurate)

Jason Annear, Matt Ballin, James Cunningham, Liam Foran, Darcy Lussick, Michael McDougall, Michael Oldfield, Junior Palau, Jorge Taufua, Dean Whare, David Williams, Tony Williams

Berkeley_Eagle said:
if you listen to the wankers on talkinsport we are over the cap allready

Pot calling the kettle black Hughes pointin the finger when the dogs rorted the cap in 1995 and again in 2002. I sent them an email outlining who we have a signed and who we have lost since 2008 funny Hughes doesn't read it. It's probably to busy crawling up des and Greenbergs anuses

Cameron said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Pot calling the kettle black Hughes pointin the finger when the dogs rorted the cap in 1995 and again in 2002. I sent them an email outlining who we have a signed and who we have lost since 2008 funny Hughes doesn't read it. It's probably to busy crawling up des and Greenbergs anuses

I sent one too Cambo and he didn't read mine either.

Cameron said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

It was some dogsdick Dragons supporter having a whinge because they couldn't keep their premiership squad together. Going through our top 17 that they're all rep players and how can we keep them all. He doesn't realise that they were paying overs because they hadn't won anything for...what 25 years?
I think they read your email about our only marquee signings over the last few years have been Perry & Lyon. They mentioned that we've still got a few unsigned - Ballin, Rex, Matai, Snake - and something will have to give.
At least Pappy piped up up about the pros of living at Dee Why v Bankstown.
Enough said.
They neglected to mention that

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4