Who here has been contacted by the club re membership renewal?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WAMF

Bencher
I've been a member of the Sea Eagles from when they originally launched the ability to buy 'memberships' in 2007.
What has prompted this post is the fact that I haven't been contacted by anyone at the Sea Eagles to enquire as to why I have not renewed my 'membership' for the 2011 season or better still, to convince me that I should do it right away.
Perhaps the club is so flushed with membership applications at the present time that they don't see it as important enough to pursue existing customers?
Is it that I'm an out of towner and as such don't purchase a membership with admission to every home game so not worthy of following up?
Just wondering.

WAMF  because they probably read your comments in here ..;D  you said you weren`t going to renew so they leaving you alone lol..

WAMF, I'm just off email/text to Nat at the club who was helping me sort out an issue with a membership pack for another member.

The fact that she was home sick but still responding to texts is indicative of the how much effort and care she and others in the membership team put in to supporting the member base.

I know there are also another 2 people off sick in that area so they are under massive pressure to process the membership renewals that they have received so far in order for people to get their preferred seats and especially their packs in time for  Christmas.

I know of one member who spoke to them yesterday and a pack was sorted and was being sent express post - he had struggled to get through as the club is under staffed at present but once he did get through to someone they did everything possible to help.

Irene Krilich (wife of Max) has been calling people individually to check if they will be renewing but emphasis has been on seated memberships, GA and out of town will come next and there are a number of initiatives in the pipline both with the club and the NRL to support these so stay tuned (or you could always be pro-active and sign up to save them a call?)

I know you are a passionate member so not having a dig mate, just telling it as it is?

Hi Vid,

Thanks for the response, as always.
Yes, this is the time of year when sick days tend go through the roof :)
but a great attitude displayed by Nat who is still willing to respond to work related enquiries. 
I appreciate the tip re being proactive but I made my comments because I am yet to decide if I will sign up.
Perhaps some contact (other then the weekly mass emails) would be enough to tip me over the line? That was my point.

I guess in the meantime, i'll just take a ticket and sit in the queue.

I was contacted by the club - Max Kriliches wife did the deed. I will renew four memberships shortly but didn't do it on the day. Too busy coming up to Christmas.

Canteen Worker link said:
I was contacted by the club - Max Kriliches wife did the deed. I will renew four memberships shortly but didn't do it on the day. Too busy coming up to Christmas.

She signed me up last year on a cold call.  Got my number from when I bought tickets I assume.  Pretty smart to use a Manly legend's wife for this imo - how can you say no?

I haven't renewed yet either, but I will in Jan.

i have been contacted twice (i have two seperate log ins for MWSE because one was not activated properly originally ie members discount but fixed within 48hrs)

I had renewed before the second contact

I was contacted weeks ago and have renewed...not fussed when it takes place, just want help the club in regards to membership numbers.

WAMF link said:
Hi Vid,

but a great attitude displayed by Nat who is still willing to respond to work related enquiries. 
I appreciate the tip re being proactive but I made my comments because I am yet to decide if I will sign up.
Perhaps some contact (other then the weekly mass emails) would be enough to tip me over the line? That was my point.

Get where you are coming from and I figure I understand why however I'm guessing you will have received a renewal pack, emails from the club and seen mine and others posts on here all of which have been promoting membership and in some case posted/emailed directly to you?

So to say the club hasn't been in contact is not technically correct - True, you may not have had a person call you by phone or send you a personalised one-off email to you covering your set of circumstances which in an ideal world the club would have the infrastructure and resources to do (some people have received calls however?)

My point was that there has been a good response to the renewals and also some good numbers of new people signing up and the team are mad busy taking care of these people?

It's not about a number or sitting in a queue it is about serving the customers you have before going out looking for others?

Still a good few months between now and the start of the season for people to be in contact?

vidmar link said:
[quote author=WAMF link=topic=186165.msg310111#msg310111 date=1292897775]
Hi Vid,

It's not about a number or sitting in a queue it is about serving the customers you have before going out looking for others?

Still a good few months between now and the start of the season for people to be in contact?
[/quote]
And I get where you are coming from too but do I not fall into the bracket of an 'existing customer'? 
The club doesn't need to look for me. They know who I am, where I am and most importantly, how to contact me.

I've been contacted by Irene Krilich around two weeks ago and we are GA members. Will be renewing online over the next week.

WAMF, I would wager that Irene will call you in due course. If she has no success she'll put Max on the phone to chew your ear off - that bloke can talk!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6