Who here actually went to all 8 sucessful grand finals?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yup, 1995 was just awful to watch.

Still remember watching it at "Twin Towns" at Tweed Heads.

A friend and I seemed to be the only Manly fans there.

After the siren we copped a fair bit but I stood up and turned around and everyone went quiet.

It's amazing the effect of not wearing pants has on a some crowds.

globaleagle said:

After the siren we copped a fair bit but I stood up and turned around and everyone went quiet.

Not even a pair on your head??? I salute you, Sir.

Hamster Huey said:
globaleagle said:

Not even a pair on your head??? I salute you, Sir.

It's important not to go in overdressed I feel.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
bones said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
I have been to all our grand final victories. Its difficult to answer when anyone asks "which one was the best?" They were all great for their time, 1972 was special being the first, I was in my early teens and remember it like yesterday. My grandsons took me to the 2011 GF and yes they are all Manly fans.

I also remember the GF loses, bloody Parra in the 80s and of course the one that no one wants to be reminded about.

Lol @ 90 cents.
Great achievement Earnie, I hope there are more coming up soon for you.
And yes, 90 cents, man you were ripped off!

We will be going to this years GF so I hope thats an omen but I do feel that our premiership window is closing. We need to make the most of the next couple of years.

Earnie the Eagle said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
bones said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
I have been to all our grand final victories. Its difficult to answer when anyone asks "which one was the best?" They were all great for their time, 1972 was special being the first, I was in my early teens and remember it like yesterday. My grandsons took me to the 2011 GF and yes they are all Manly fans.

I also remember the GF loses, bloody Parra in the 80s and of course the one that no one wants to be reminded about.

Lol @ 90 cents.
Great achievement Earnie, I hope there are more coming up soon for you.
And yes, 90 cents, man you were ripped off!

We will be going to this years GF so I hope thats an omen but I do feel that our premiership window is closing. We need to make the most of the next couple of years.

We'll all be thinking of you when Manly do their victory lap.

I've been to two GF's in 82 and 83. Too scared to go since. But I remember them all. 72 was what made me a Manly supporter.
Every time I think of venturing back, I lose my nerve and stay away.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2