Who has fed this 2 Rothfield?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought all of Cronulla's worries were behind them Phil; Barba was going to spark them into the finals; Cherry-Evans was going there in 2016; they had a fit and firing roster; the peptides had left their systems; the club had heaps of money now - somehow, their fans were behind them...
and yet they get beaten by the Faders in front of just 11,000 fans at their 'fortress', Shark Park!
Really Phil, I think Cronulla need your words of wisdom more than us, thanks anyway.

Let's face it, Phil isn't writing for people who can walk and chew gum at the same time. There is a reason the paper was always a tabloid. Something to do with the inability of their market audience to be able to negotiate their collective way through a broadsheet. Especially when commuting on trains, trams, buses or ferries.

the easiest way to silence rothtool is ask him how his sharks went against Canberra. You know that team that is widely tipped for the spoon

http://www.news.com.au/national/opi...-gould-took-over/story-e6frfkp9-1226614655851
  • Phil Rothfield says Penrith Panthers have gone backwards since Phil Gould took over
    • 2 YEARS AGO APRIL 08, 2013 8:41AM

A great player doesn't always make a great coach and it seems a great coach doesn't always make a great administrator.

Having the tactical nous and motivational skills required to win premierships and State of Origins doesn't necessarily make you a boardroom genius.

The Panthers hired rugby league guru Phil Gould to fix the club two years ago. They have gone backwards ever since.

Backwards in the three most crucial areas of the game - results, crowds and on the player roster.

They now have the lowest home crowds of any of the Sydney clubs, which have fallen by more than 20 per cent since Gould arrived.

The people of western Sydney have deserted the struggling club.

They don't have the patience for five-year rebuilding programs.

And when you are rebuilding, you don't start by removing the foundations and getting rid of local champions like Luke Lewis, Michael Jennings and Michael Gordon.

And before them the much-admired front-row legend Petero Civoniceva.

It's all right to say Jennings had a bad attitude at the Panthers but it hasn't been a problem for Trent Robinson at the Roosters.

Saturday night's woeful performance against the previously out-of-form Cowboys shows this team is simply not up to it.

Poor attitude in defence is the biggest problem.

Going into Sunday's matches they had conceded more points, more linebreaks and allowed more offloads than any other club.

Their recruitment has been all about quantity instead of quality.

New signings Lewis Brown (Warriors), Dean Whare (Sea Eagles), Sika Manu (Storm), James Segeyaro (Cowboys), Wes Naiqama (Knights), Kyle O'Donnell (Knights), Jeremy Latimore (Dragons), Mosese Pangai (Cowboys), James Roberts (Rabbitohs), Tom Humble (Tigers), and Mose Masoe (Roosters) are all handy players but nowhere near the class of the heroes they let go.

One of the biggest problems is that they have no stars.

No disrespect but would you take your family to the footy and spend a couple of hundred dollars to watch Luke Walsh, Tom Humble, Dave Simmons, Cameron Ciraldo and Nigel Plum?

Rugby league needs a strong Penrith. It has been a wonderful breeding ground, producing players of the calibre of Brad Fittler, Greg Alexander, Mark Geyer, Craig Gower, Michael Jennings, Luke Lewis, John Cartwright and Trent Waterhouse, who all emerged from their huge nursery of junior talent to play for Australia.

They were once the pride of the mountains.

The Panthers have had their worst start to a season since 2002. They are now $151 outsiders to win the premiership.

They've got the Knights, Roosters and Storm coming up in the next few weeks.

Their average home crowds have dropped from more than 13,000 to 10,000. Their last home game attracted just over 8000 fans.

And don't forget they made the semi-finals the year before Gould arrived.

Since he has been there they have finished 12th and 15th.

To even suggest he personally saved the club from a financial disaster is wrong because league club supremo Warren Wilson is the one who controls the money.
    =======================================

• Same old, same old @:cool:

He's having a live blog at 1pm let's give it to him I will be.

I'm sorry but the only reason this guy has a job is because he gets clicks on his articles and people viewing the Daily Trollograph website / buying papers. What do you hope to achieve giving **** to a journo in a Moderated chat which he controls? Even if you outsmart him (not hard) he isn't going to let it show up on the website.

The best thing to do is ignore him.

I always wonder which of the Users on these Forum pages ARE ACTUALLY ZORBA.
And now as I read each post, from certain posters, I think "maybe that's him". AND I DONT WANT TO BE LIKE THIS. :swear:

Stewart Bros and Watmough seen hanging out together on Saturday night. Quick integrity unit get onto this because 2 brotherss and a close mate who play at 3 seperate clubs are seen together. Well done buzz, my brothers and I work for different companies but still manage to find time to see each other. Talk about Mute points to create a story lol

I just wish somebody would turn down the volume on Buzz so we don't have to listen to his garbage in the future. But given the click-bait he provides, it is unlikely to be anytime soon so it's a moot point.

Cronulla like having Phil as a supporter and being the league's most feared critic. It's because of his influence printing positive cronulla articles that cronulla have all those sponsors.

Cronulla like having Phil as a supporter and being the league's most feared critic. It's because of his influence printing positive cronulla articles that cronulla have all those sponsors.
Huh?
Did you not see that blank spot on their chest? Buzz's had his lucid thoughts emblazoned on the Sharks Jersey:giggle:

0:45 Whitton ran the length of the field through the Shark's defence - slack enough to drive Buzz to drink :think:
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/video...erra-have-enjoyed-a-round-1-win-over-Cronulla

Rothfiled told Toovey last year that he will see that he loses his job. Manly are fast becoming the joke of league.

I don't doubt this at all, but at who's behest? Why would Rothfield go after a coach without anything to gain for himself.

What the **** is happening with our club. Strong leaders would be doing something. Everything about manly at the moment is negative, wish they would get on the front foot and give the fans/sponsors/stakeholders something to be positive about.

Rothfields chat today was 90% Manly. It is a very, very sad obsession.

As you say, we need something positive and what do we get - a deal on hotels at Manly...

Is anyone running our club at the moment? It all seems like auto pilot guy's time 2 change course.

Hahaha yes, after watching that Sharks game I ran out and bought myself a ________

Best damn ________ I've ever had too.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7