Who has fed this 2 Rothfield?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
As long as Toovey gets results Buzz and who ever feeds him will eat sht

This site feeds him.
He's an anti Manly moron who would love nothing more than to see us implode.
Imagine getting rid of Tooves! It's the easiest way to get rid of fans.
Manly has ONLY ever been successful with ex Manly players at the helm.
-

There are some valid points there. However if manly had kept Glenn and choc, Roth would be doing an article about our failure to set aside money for our champion halves, and belting tooves for keeping the old guard happy.

He will find a way to attack Manly. And he will never, EVER write anything good about us: he does write the very occasional fluff piece but there's ALWAYS a catch..

"Nathan Brown is available and would be a great acquisition"....he would be a great acquisition but then again so would Roy Masters or Warren Ryan.

If we get pumped again next week, which I think is highly unlikely, Tooves will be under massive pressure.

The main point is 2 many of these stories are appearing 2 just write it off as another rothfield hatchet job. Someone at the club has it in for Toovey and he will do well 2 survive this.

Stewart Bros and Watmough seen hanging out together on Saturday night. Quick integrity unit get onto this because 2 brotherss and a close mate who play at 3 seperate clubs are seen together. Well done buzz, my brothers and I work for different companies but still manage to find time to see each other. Talk about Mute points to create a story lol

Run a place using carrots and you end up with a bunch of rabbits (or something like that :) ).

I have no doubt who is feeding this to the DT. It is a disgrace and was always on the cards once the boardroom ownership was settled. That it has stooped to such a low level so quickly is the disappointment, but in truth anyone who knows anything about the place wouldn't be surprised.

how can anyone take this clown seriously
images.jpg

The main point is 2 many of these stories are appearing 2 just write it off as another rothfield hatchet job. Someone at the club has it in for Toovey and he will do well 2 survive this.

This is true.

Watch your back Tooves!!

Round 1 Season 2013 - Parra 40 vs Warriors 10

Eels kicked on to grab the spoon that year.

Fingers crossed
Also round 1, 2014, Eels 36, Warriors 16, and once again every Parra supporter , and mainly Sterlo, was orgasmic over the way Chrissy Sandow was looking so slim and sharp, until he bloated himself once again.
Possibly Parra know how to begin a comp, they just don't know how to end a comp.

Also round 1, 2014, Eels 36, Warriors 16, and once again every Parra supporter , and mainly Sterlo, was orgasmic over the way Chrissy Sandow was looking so slim and sharp, until he bloated himself once again.
Possibly Parra know how to begin a comp, they just don't know how to end a comp.
Our pathetic 42 -12 performance made them look good .

rothfield pushing Nathan brown is also very transparent and a bit of a yawn. He often used to push stuart raper or aaron raper (whoever it was) as "available" coaches. Mostly, good coaches already have jobs.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4