Who gets a contract renewal from this lot

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Snake's contract is to end of 2016 i think. One would have to suspect that this will be his last 2 seasons with MWSE. Snake should do either a couple of years in ESL OR both he AND Glen come back to do ONE LAST HURRAH season together @ Manly. This would do the club some good and help to heal many of the open gaping wounds.

I think we re-sign: Gutherson, Lui & Sao. Mason may get a small extension.
Players of NOTE we may let go: Wolfman, Chee-Kam, DCE, Foz, Horo, Blair. I think we may even release Taufua

Roster for next season:

01. Brett Strewart
02. Tom Trbojevic
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Peta Hiku

06. NEW (Hopefully Todd Carney)
07. NEW (Hopefully Richie Myler)

08. Brenton Lawrence
09. Matt Ballin
10. Josh Starling

11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Dunamis Lui
15. Jake Trbojevic
16. Ligi Sao
17. Luke Burgess

18. Clinton Gutherson
19. Blake Leary
20. Jesse Sene-Lefeo
21. Willie Mason
22. Jayden Hodges
23. Brayden Wiliame
24. Tyson Andrews
25. Riley Travers
Now this would be a shake-up. So, a few things to call out - I think Jamie might hang-up the boots (but totally his call and would still love to see him run around in 2016 - but will be 34). If Matai and Snake are disgruntled still, then maybe we grant them releases if this is what they want - if they genuinely want to stay, then of course they are in the side. As for Lawrence, I fear at his age with chronic back issues, he will struggle to continue his career.

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Daniel Tupou
3. Peta Hiku
4. Clint Gutherson
5. Jake Mamo
6. James Maloney
7. Kane Elgey
8. Nate Myles
9. Matt Ballin
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Adam Docker
-----------------------------------
14. L. Sao or Starling
15. L. Burgess
16. D. Lui
17. J Hodges
------------------------------------
18. J. Starling or Sao
19. B. Lawrence
19. J. Sene-Lefao
20. A. Demetriou
21. T. Symonds
22. T. Andrews
23. J. Ramien
24. B. Leary
26. B. Willame

Release:
Hasson
Horo
Tafua
Williams
Blair
Mason
Chee-Kam
Berryman

For 2017 season - go hard for Klemmer or T Burgess again.

Saw Vave play NSW cup last week, very unfit for first grade, dont know why Littlejohn's name keeps on popping up for first grade, hehas a long way to go, Baker has the size to make an impact
I watched Vave play against the Mounties the other week and he looked more impressive than anyone I've seen in the top grade. I'd like to see him get a run at the higher level. Baker looked ordinary against his old team.

Snake's contract is to end of 2016 i think. One would have to suspect that this will be his last 2 seasons with MWSE. Snake should do either a couple of years in ESL OR both he AND Glen come back to do ONE LAST HURRAH season together @ Manly. This would do the club some good and help to heal many of the open gaping wounds.
Snake would be 32 if he plays beyond 2016, with his injury problems I really doubt he could go beyond 2016, and that's if the club was prepared to offer him a new contract, which would be doubtful.
By the end of 2016 the Stewart era will be over, time to move on.

Snake would be 32 if he plays beyond 2016, with his injury problems I really doubt he could go beyond 2016, and that's if the club was prepared to offer him a new contract, which would be doubtful.
Hopefully if he gets a new deal its a 3 year special at Parra

That would be one way for Gift to rack up his 200th game with Manly to get his life membership which he deserves.

Sad but it's time.

And to be honest I'm not sure his heart is 100% in it at present, so maybe even 2015 might be it!!

Now this would be a shake-up. So, a few things to call out - I think Jamie might hang-up the boots (but totally his call and would still love to see him run around in 2016 - but will be 34). If Matai and Snake are disgruntled still, then maybe we grant them releases if this is what they want - if they genuinely want to stay, then of course they are in the side. As for Lawrence, I fear at his age with chronic back issues, he will struggle to continue his career.

1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Daniel Tupou
3. Peta Hiku
4. Clint Gutherson
5. Jake Mamo
6. James Maloney
7. Kane Elgey
8. Nate Myles
9. Matt Ballin
10. Jake Trbojevic
11. Feleti Mateo
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Adam Docker
-----------------------------------
14. L. Sao or Starling
15. L. Burgess
16. D. Lui
17. J Hodges
------------------------------------
18. J. Starling or Sao
19. B. Lawrence
19. J. Sene-Lefao
20. A. Demetriou
21. T. Symonds
22. T. Andrews
23. J. Ramien
24. B. Leary
26. B. Willame

Release:
Hasson
Horo
Tafua
Williams
Blair
Mason
Chee-Kam
Berryman

For 2017 season - go hard for Klemmer or T Burgess again.

Burgess hasn't shown any proof that he is a first grader yet, Lawrence and Starling and a fit Vave, will be much better, burgess is just getting around on his last name unfortunatley.

That would be one way for Gift to rack up his 200th game with Manly to get his life membership which he deserves.
Watmough got life membership and look at how he has disrespected the club. At the end of the day Glenn's price was too high, he only plYed a handful of games in 2012/13. All overweight. If he can condition himself for souths , y weren't we good Enough to lose weight for??? And what did the players want??? For both Stewart's, matai, Lyon , wAtmough all to retire at the same time and stuff the club up??

2016 / 2018
1 Stewart / T.Trbojevic
2 Gutherson / Gutherson
3 Lyon / Taufua
4 Matai / Leilua (contract expires 2017)
5 Hiku / Hiku
6 Travers / Travers
7 DCE / DCE
8 Trbojevic / Demetriou
9 Ballin / Hodges (assuming Ballin has retired)
10 Myles / S.Lisone (buy from warriors)
11 D.Lui / J.Trbojevic
12 Buhrer / Buhrer
13 Mateo / Grevsmuhl (contract expires year 2015)

14 Hodges / D.Lui
15 Demetriou / Sao
16 Grevsmuhl / N.Myles (33 retiring end of year)
17 Symonds / Symonds

18 Sao / Garner
19 Sene Lefao / Pratt
20 T.Trbojevic / P.Carter (sign cheap not contracted to anyone)
21 L.Burgess / Pearsall
/ Starling

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8