Who gets a contract renewal from this lot

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
On top of losing both our halves this is the list of players off contract this year apart from lui ,horo ,Sao and gutherson I haven't seen enough from the remaining list to be awarded a new contract and with that in mind 15 possible players being released , we haven't even dipped a toe in the player market. It's like the club is sitting on its hands waiting for something to happen...... I'm starting to get the feeling that there is more to this that we know........ Is the club on the brink of shafting Toovey to keep one of the halves, it's like waiting for the chips to fall into place, probably more hoping then expecting....... Something just don't feel right for the amount of trouble there seems to be on the horizon .
: Tyson Andrews, Uiti Baker, Delroy Berryman, Cheyse Blair, Michael Chee-Kam, Clinton Gutherson, James Hasson, Justin Horo, Jordan Latham, Jack Littlejohn, Dunamis Lui, Willie Mason, Manaia Rudolph, Ligi Sao, Tony Satini, Siosaia Vave, David Williams

I'd like to see Vave get a go in the NRL team before ruling him out. I reckon he's worth a try. And Horo is starting to play like he means it again.

I'd like to see Vave get a go in the NRL team before ruling him out. I reckon he's worth a try. And Horo is starting to play like he means it again.
Saw Vave play NSW cup last week, very unfit for first grade, dont know why Littlejohn's name keeps on popping up for first grade, hehas a long way to go, Baker has the size to make an impact

Would like to see what Baker is capable of. Otherwise Gutho, Lui and Soggy as above. The rest are full time NSW Cup players.

How much would we be paying NSW Cup regulars like Baker and Rudolph ? And is it part of the 6.8 million cap ?

It's not like we can cut everyone. We have to field a NSW Cup side.

I think we re-sign: Gutherson, Lui & Sao. Mason may get a small extension.
Players of NOTE we may let go: Wolfman, Chee-Kam, DCE, Foz, Horo, Blair. I think we may even release Taufua

Roster for next season:

01. Brett Strewart
02. Tom Trbojevic
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Peta Hiku

06. NEW (Hopefully Todd Carney)
07. NEW (Hopefully Richie Myler)

08. Brenton Lawrence
09. Matt Ballin
10. Josh Starling

11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Dunamis Lui
15. Jake Trbojevic
16. Ligi Sao
17. Luke Burgess

18. Clinton Gutherson
19. Blake Leary
20. Jesse Sene-Lefeo
21. Willie Mason
22. Jayden Hodges
23. Brayden Wiliame
24. Tyson Andrews
25. Riley Travers

Players of NOTE we may let go: Wolfman, Chee-Kam, DCE, Foz, Horo, Blair. I think we may even release Taufua

Roster for next season:

01. Brett Strewart
02. Tom Trbojevic
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Peta Hiku

08. Brenton Lawrence
09. Matt Ballin
10. Josh Starling

11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Dunamis Lui
15. Jake Trbojevic
16. Ligi Sao
17. Luke Burgess

18. Clinton Gutherson
19. Blake Leary
20. Jesse Sene-Lefeo
21. Willie Mason
22. Jayden Hodges
23. Brayden Wiliame
24. Tyson Andrews
25. Riley Travers
I admire your loyalty Ryan but I think we are going to have to make some improvements to our forwards.

Roster for next season:

01. Brett Strewart
02. Tom Trbojevic
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Peta Hiku

08. Brenton Lawrence
09. Matt Ballin
10. Josh Starling

11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Dunamis Lui
15. Jake Trbojevic
16. Ligi Sao
17. Luke Burgess

18. Clinton Gutherson
19. Blake Leary
20. Jesse Sene-Lefeo
21. Willie Mason
22. Jayden Hodges
23. Brayden Wiliame
24. Tyson Andrews
25. Riley Travers
Gutherson in for hiku and I'd hope that we'd secure a few props and I'd be damn happy with that team.

Roster for next season:

01. Brett Strewart
02. Tom Trbojevic
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Peta Hiku

08. Brenton Lawrence
09. Matt Ballin
10. Josh Starling

11. Feleti Mateo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Dunamis Lui
15. Jake Trbojevic
16. Ligi Sao
17. Luke Burgess

18. Clinton Gutherson
19. Blake Leary
20. Jesse Sene-Lefeo
21. Willie Mason
22. Jayden Hodges
23. Brayden Wiliame
24. Tyson Andrews
25. Riley Travers
That forward pack aint going to cut it.

On top of losing both our halves this is the list of players off contract this year apart from lui ,horo ,Sao and gutherson I haven't seen enough from the remaining list to be awarded a new contract and with that in mind 15 possible players being released , we haven't even dipped a toe in the player market. It's like the club is sitting on its hands waiting for something to happen...... I'm starting to get the feeling that there is more to this that we know........ Is the club on the brink of shafting Toovey to keep one of the halves, it's like waiting for the chips to fall into place, probably more hoping then expecting....... Something just don't feel right for the amount of trouble there seems to be on the horizon .
: Tyson Andrews, Uiti Baker, Delroy Berryman, Cheyse Blair, Michael Chee-Kam, Clinton Gutherson, James Hasson, Justin Horo, Jordan Latham, Jack Littlejohn, Dunamis Lui, Willie Mason, Manaia Rudolph, Ligi Sao, Tony Satini, Siosaia Vave, David Williams
Apart from Gutherson and Lui the rest are struggling to win a NSW cup game

Does Snake need to move on as well?

Do not get me wrong I am a huge fan of Snake and I like nothing more than seeing him score tries, especially at Brookvale.

I make this statement knowing that Hiku is the current NZ full-back yet is playing out of position because of Snake.

I think if they are going to put the cleaners through lets do it once and do it properly.

Sorry guys I do not mean to offend anyone but?

No offence taken by me. All things come to an end and it's always better to let a great player go one season earlier than one season late. We have the talent to fill the fullback role competently. While Brett is a once-in-a-generation player and it may be a pipe dream to think we have an adequate replacement immediately I think the time is right to start planning for his succession.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6