Who else is guilty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was actually still pretty confident 14-0 down, I was just frustrated, especially with Gift. Few minutes later though, we score literally with our first opportunity down their end of the field and I knew we had this.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Not guilty hahaha
It's true, I didn't think we were out of it, because I've seen the way this team plays all year.

However I confess before the year began I wasn't sure we'd make the semis :s

Guilty
Souths were just rolling so well.
This is why I am a mere fan, and they are mighty players.
NYEagle

The early pages of the game day thread sound like the last days of Jonestown. All we needed was koolaide. It's the chronology of those who lost faith, had visions of this date last year and we're quick to lash out, not holding back on hatin' and blamin' individual players.

It's a thread that speaks for itself. The doomed thinking was a little hasty, or at least posting it online was.

I was there thinking how could we do it again. This is last year all over again. Then souths got Stewart - squared and the rest was history

I have to be honest and say that I had written us off as contenders after our loss 2nd loss to the Roosters. Although we were never out of the game in both of our clashes against the Roosters they had beaten us on their own merits both times. This 2nd loss also followed disappointing losses to the Warriors and Bulldogs. I thought we were still going to feature in the finals but didn't think we had the desire to go as far as we have right now.

Then Snake returned and we ended up winning 6 in a row with each game being won by a margin greater than 13+. That could have been 9 games in a row by a margin of 13+ each game if Souths hadn't of been saved by the referees in round 23.

This season has shown to me that we have a committed and star studded line up that is probably the best in the league at bouncing back from losses and form slumps. At round 16 I had ruled us out of being able to make the grand final. The three sides above us at the time seemed like they were streets ahead. Now we have booked our spot in the grand final and have the luxury of watching tomorrow's match to see who we will play. It is a pleasant surprise for me personally that we have come this far.

We may have won more matches in 2011 but if we win the grand final next week then I believe that this season will have been greater than our 2011 campaign.

we were lucky in 2011 in that semi results fell our way.in 2013 you couldn't possibly have had a tougher run.

susan said:
we were lucky in 2011 in that semi results fell our way.in 2013 you couldn't possibly have had a tougher run.

Yeah I'm taking that into account. Add to the fact that so many observers were saying that this years top 4 were the best crop for quite some time.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Cmon, put your hands up

Who else thought the season was done and dusted after 15mins ?

I certainly did, and I'm ashamed of myself. Should never have doubted this bunch we have running around

You should've just thought back to the america's cup for inspiration.

edit: and what a bunch of negative nancy's on this forum. I've kept a list and you've all officially lost true supporter status!

Never give up, never lose hope.

did'nt think we could come back at 0-14 tonite especially after 2 tough games against the chooks and sharks.

but now extremely happy and elated after that incredible 2nd half display.
Geez its great to be a manly supporter.

I got this feeling the knights can cause an upset, especially if SBW is out.

But fairly confident our boys will be premiers again 2013. Go Manly!

globaleagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Cmon, put your hands up

Who else thought the season was done and dusted after 15mins ?

I certainly did, and I'm ashamed of myself. Should never have doubted this bunch we have running around

You should've just thought back to the america's cup for inspiration.

edit: and what a bunch of negative nancy's on this forum. I've kept a list and you've all officially lost true supporter status!

Never give up, never lose hope.

Couldn't compare the 2 as Souths couldn't fly in a plane load of kiwis to hop into the shed and help them and installing a robot onto the field to help them play wouldn't have done a lot either ;)

Not guiltily. The people watching the game with me were amused by my commentary:

'South's will need a two point start'
then
"Souths will need an 8 point start"
then
"Souths will need that 14 point start"

heh heh

mickqld said:
I thought the season was over in March & I'll keep writing us off till we win the thing.

Mick your gf prediction come 10pm tonight deserves it's own thread.
You know what outcome we all need and expect you to post brother

Guilty, the rage that came over me as they went to 14-0 had to be seen to be believed. The joy when when Tommy sprinted away for a try was up there with the best I've ever felt.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6