Who else is guilty

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought we were done and dusted and I stirred souths fans all week as I was certain we'd get up - I also put $100 @ $3

I'll admit I thought it was 2012 all over again and still can't quite believe what happened especially in that 2nd half. I did say in game thread when we get knocked out it's normally by big margin so being close in 2nd half I was starting to gain confidence

*Sheepishly raises hand while looking at the ground*

You would think I'd know better but clearly some people are just slow learners.

I was a shandy off writing us off.

But I don't think we should be ashamed. It just part of the roller coaster loving your team. Love hurts sometimes, but geez it's good when they repay the faith.

<<<Hand up

Just incredibly frustrated and upset with last year's exit in the back of my mind.

I never gave up.... I never give up.... not in Manly, and not in life ever!

And I'm not giving up next week!

I was not confident at all before the game. At 14-0 I smsed my mates and said we need to lift by 5% across the board and we would have this. I was more confident then than I had been all week! I don't think I will sleep tonight :)

at 14 nil I kept shouting at the Tele, "They're not in the Grand Final yet, Gus. They still have to beat us yet." I was downhearted but never lost hope. Brilliant, Brilliant win. Against a huge pack. They never gave up. I am awestruck.

Didn't give up but had 2012 flashbacks, and was thinking is this going to be like the Storm 40-12 drubbing? Then when we scored I thought 'there's hope'.

At half time I was thinking we are at least in the contest, but it will be a big ask.

Whilst I never gave up, it was almost too much to hope for.

There was a comment made from rabs before the game, if you wanted a team defending your try line for your life it would be the maroon and whites....spot on.

Guilty as charged at 0-14! Thought we needed a half-time lead as I was worried about the last 20-30 mins. Though at 12-14 I was confident we had them covered the way the game was panning out.

I still cannot *****n believe the resilience, stamina and will to win of our boys...never seen it before in any sporting team. Honestly, we follow a very very special club.

Now, I am also thinking back to pre-season high profile articles on our pre-season training. Remember the arduous army style drills that were well documented? I wonder how much of that training is now giving us a competitive edge? If so, Donny Singe, take a bow!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6