Who else is going to Melbourne?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I and my Jane Try mate, and last night we met a group of 10 who also go to all the Games.

Vidmar is organising the tickets, so stay tuned.

Bring the Noise -> Maaanly!

I'm currently cleaning the house, and made the good lady breakfast and lunch, she knows something is up - she just isn't sure what it is.....

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Important to contact Vidmar, only a few going so we want to ensure you all get together. Note to any who don't have his contact PM him

I'd like to go and be with all the Manly supporters down there.

I have pm'd Vidmar and waiting for a reply.

Supesy, you have PM message disabled so I can't reply to yours

Best plan is to email me at [email protected]

I will be ordering tickets on Monday morning (but only on cleared funds to my account) so sooner rather than later?

I'll send full details of flights, accom and ticket options.

There will be no official pre-match function but I'll post details of where we will be pre-game so locals or those travelling to the game can join us if they wish.

Will also post bay numbers once I have tickets

Great work Vid

I have decided to stay in Brisbane, as if ( when) we win I will be coordinating somewhere between 150-250 people for the Grand Final and I would expect Saturday and Sunday to be chaotic, so I'll just have to be cheering from afar.

Come only Manly, one more win and we are in the big one for 2012!!!

voicefromthehill said:
I'm currently cleaning the house, and made the good lady breakfast and lunch, she knows something is up - she just isn't sure what it is.....

Well my good deeds reaped unplanned for - but certainly not unpleasant benefits - but i think I may have spent my brownie points, oh well dinner is cooking away

I'll be on Hamilton Island :)...last time I was there was the 2007 (rorted) GF...hopefully the boys will get rid of the scum so we can roll on.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4