Who do you really hate?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan said:
Justin Bieber
Baby, Baby, Baby, Oh,
Oh, Baby, Baby, Baby, No,
I thought you'd always be mine..mine..

Lord Eagleton said:
They can smoke as much pole as they want
Lol. Never heard that one. Was just having a laugh at your suggested diet for those boys that's all.

Wankers yelling "Queenslander" through missing teeth and walking around with Queensland jumpers on. ****ing rednecks.

niccipops said:
bob dylan said:
Justin Bieber
Baby, Baby, Baby, Oh,
Oh, Baby, Baby, Baby, No,
I thought you'd always be mine..mine..

19125.jpg

Chip and Chase said:
Tomorrow I will hate all Queenslanders

Tomorrow? Sorry, but it's a year round thing for me. There is absolutely nothing I like about QLD.

mickqld said:
Wankers yelling "Queenslander" through missing teeth and walking around with Queensland jumpers on. f**king rednecks.

Yes.

I go through times when I hate teams/players. I use to really hate the Berries when they gave preference on religious grounds. This has past. I then got all hot under the collar on how the Bulldogs treated Steve Price and his pay. This came out when all the salaries were on the table. If only his name had Hughes in it he would have been ok.

Now days it is Darius Boyd. When there are so many d*ckheads about he is the king. Just a miserable person with no respect for the broader footabll community

The chick that stood in front of me in line to order dinner at the Yacht Club in Darwin, and whinged with me about the lady in front that took 10 minutes to order meals (including changing her mind constantly) after not even thinking about what to order until actually standing at the register, only for the chick to finally get to the sale point AND DO THE SAME THING!!!!

Hamster Huey said:
The chick that stood in front of me in line to order dinner at the Yacht Club in Darwin, and whinged with me about the lady in front that took 10 minutes to order meals (including changing her mind constantly) after not even thinking about what to order until actually standing at the register, only for the chick to finally get to the sale point AND DO THE SAME THING!!!!

People who do that are horrible human beings.

Also applies to people who stand in line at the checkout then fumble through their wallet for the exact change (also people who get to the front of the line then go back to get something they forgot, expecting that everyone should just wait for them). Or people who get on a bus then take five minutes to get the change or card out of their wallets.

I hate all of those people.

I find it funny that the most popular threads of the day are -
"Who do you really hate?"
"Mitchell Pearce"
"Hasler"

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8