Who do You Rate??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At full strength on a given day, I'd rate any of them with the exception of the Sharks, Titans & Raiders. It all comes down to injuries but I'd say our biggest threats at present would be Dragons, Broncos, Cowboys, Tigers.

As much as I dislike them, when the Dragons have a full team, they play some good footy.

The team that is truly flying under the radar is the Tigpies. They have been playing poorly, have had a lot of injuries and yet they are still in the top 8. If they can get their full strength team back on the field by the end of the season, they will be very dangerous.

Ralphie said:
The team that is truly flying under the radar is the Tigpies. They have been playing poorly, have had a lot of injuries and yet they are still in the top 8. If they can get their full strength team back on the field by the end of the season, they will be very dangerous.

Tigers are only as good as Benji`s flick passes if they dont stick,Tigers are ****

Ralphie said:

True mate - undisciplined, inconsistant yet so bloody skillful, fast & have not clicked just yet. The only thing i fear for the Seaeagles at the moment is that team who plays that unpredictable style - Tigers almost dont know what will happen themselves & play off the cuff against whats in front of them.

MK Eagle said:
jjai said:
One of the smallest packs going.. Steamroll material..
Not sure on that jjai - Woods, Fifita, Ellis & Galloway have a bit of punch to em & Heignington is a poor mans Gallen but plays above his weight.

I can`t see them & that pack troubling anyone in the top 4..they are one of them side who can probably beat every team below them ,the mid table sides .They are a bit like the DOGS can`t do anything to the top 4 sides but can easily beat the rest & give parra warriors & knights trouble, but thats about it.. They(tigers) rely on 2 guys(marshall/farrah) too much & if their forwards dont lay the platform ,they will be throwing the ball around in their own 20 & try for long range tries .. Hit & Miss.. :p

jjai said:
MK Eagle said:
jjai said:
Not sure on that jjai - Woods, Fifita, Ellis & Galloway have a bit of punch to em & Heignington is a poor mans Gallen but plays above his weight.

I can`t see them & that pack troubling anyone in the top 4..they are one of them side who can probably beat every team below them ,the mid table sides .They are a bit like the DOGS can`t do anything to the top 4 sides but can easily beat the rest & give parra warriors & knights trouble, but thats about it.. They(tigers) rely on 2 guys(marshall/farrah) too much & if their forwards dont lay the platform ,they will be throwing the ball around in their own 20 & try for long range tries .. Hit & Miss.. :p
it will be manly playing saints or cowboys......no one else is capable to many injuries ...

mr seagles said:
jjai said:
MK Eagle said:
jjai said:

it will be manly playing saints or cowboys......no one else is capable to many injuries ...

i`d put Melb before Cowboys there mate..

eagles2win said:
Pippa Middleton, Kaley Cucoo, Jennifer Love Hewitt

oh we're talking about footy teams

you know who i rate highly, that Renee Gartner from the league lounge.
she makes my pee pee move....
she looks sexy as in those lycra pants :heart:

Brookie said:
eagles2win said:
Pippa Middleton, Kaley Cucoo, Jennifer Love Hewitt

oh we're talking about footy teams

you know who i rate highly, that Renee Gartner from the league lounge.
she makes my pee pee move....
she looks sexy as in those lycra pants :heart:

Yep she is the best part of that show.

jjai said:
mr seagles said:
jjai said:
MK Eagle said:
jjai said:

the problem with storm is they are bound for injuries and there pack might not be good enough....

mr seagles said:
jjai said:
mr seagles said:
jjai said:
MK Eagle said:

the problem with storm is they are bound for injuries and there pack might not be good enough....

They are on the same amount of points as us or will be anyway, so they not going too bad.. Cowboys have suprised me .. I thought Dogs would have been higher than them..

jjai said:
mr seagles said:
jjai said:
mr seagles said:
jjai said:

They are on the same amount of points as us or will be anyway, so they not going too bad.. Cowboys have suprised me .. I thought Dogs would have been higher than them..
if tigers get some momentum near the end of season they could be a nuisance if at full strength but by the looks of it manly ,saints ,cowboys and melb ,tigers thats about it folks.....

On the performance I saw last night the scum will be cannon fodder come finals time. That forward pack will be found out big time.

• 👍
Reactions: R3
jjai said:
MK Eagle said:
jjai said:

Very true - play sideline to sideline & not direct creating 1/2 chances (as you put it hit & miss) but its only a chancy team i think that will worry the Seaeagles -those who play percentage footy- imo we got those teams covered. :D

Storm for Smith and Cronk
Cows for Thurston and Bowen
Dragons for boring teams to death

The other teams are just making up the numbers
Cows are my dark horse,from Manly,Storm and Saints
there will be atleast 1 if not 2 of these teams in the
GF

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4