Who do you drop next week??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KaZa

Bencher
Wow.

Hate to be Dessie. Robbo returns next week.. our whole backline was on fire tonight.

Hoppa? on current form never.*
Wolfman.. starting to get his old form back.
Brett - never in a million years.

Leave Robbo out? Totally unfair top try scorer. been brilliant.

*I would think as Hoppa is leaving at the end of the season.. he will be dropped.

Thoughts?

Wolfman will drop out for Robbo, not even worth discussing lol.

Edit: I forgot to say this is by default and not Wolfs performance.

With Hoppa's versatility, he might drop back to the bench. Hard to drop him though after a two try effort. However Des is like most coaches - four forwards on the bench. Robbo might be given another week off anyway - nice headache to have.

Des will most likely ignore the fact that Hoppa is leaving at end of year and will rely on aspects like form and reliability.

Oldfield is there waiting if anything happens too.

What a great position for Manly to be in eh??? And the whole team just starting to click into gear. GO MANLY!!

mr seagles said:
they played there reserve grade team.....i think people are getting carried away here.......

They were only missing Thiday and Lockyer. Sure they are both decent players but we played well unlike our game against the Titans.

mr seagles said:
they played there reserve grade team.....i think people are getting carried away here.......

Come on Mr Seagles come clean your alter ego is the self proclaimed Technical Coach

Its fun these days - we have the dumb troll in this thread and the more intelligent troll in the other.....

The question is which regular posters are they alter egos of?

mr seagles said:
at least im not a FAT CAT sitting on this forum all day and nite you FAT CAT.........

Now there's a burn the whole family can enjoy.

Mrseagles
Pro families
Pro whinging
Vote #1 seagles

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8