Who Do We Want To Ref?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Many saying Hayne blew with his spray on Foran Friday night, saying

"just go away, I have had a gutful of you for the whole game, been here for 5 minutes".

Archer will be one, but please save us from Checchin.

Ceagle I see you posting over at League Unlimited, a couple of those imbo's whinging about Williams and Matai getting favourable treatment from the judiciary.

Are they so stupid over there they dont know the difference between match review and judiciary.

bob fulton and graham eadie, cliffy in the tv box, touch judges max krilich and spud carroll

Anyone but Cecchin. There's a good reason we haven't had him all year except for Round 1, and if we had him now we're not used to his style or interpretation. It concerns me greatly to see Harrigan lauding Cecchin in the press today. Please let this Grand Final be about an exhibition of football, not an exhibition of pedanticism like Cecchin dished up in Round 1.

Harrigan again today on Foran and Toovey. If a player gets a 'reputation', then what? Does his team get penalised more or get no 50/50 calls? What is he saying?

Harrigan told the Kiwi international that he would be branded public enemy No.1 among the refereeing fraternity if he continued to pester them.

''If he was to do it again the danger for him is he could form a reputation,'' Harrigan said. ''Ask any ref [from the 1990s] who was the biggest pest to referees and they'll tell you [Manly's] Geoff Toovey.

''It has nothing to do with whether they're a nice bloke off the field, it's simply the opinion they'll have from their dealings on the field.''

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/foran-told-to-back-off-from-running-war-with-whistleblowers-20110924-1kqlx.html#ixzz1YwcoARiM

Matabele said:
Anyone but Cecchin. There's a good reason we haven't had him all year except for Round 1, and if we had him now we're not used to his style or interpretation. It concerns me greatly to see Harrigan lauding Cecchin in the press today. Please let this Grand Final be about an exhibition of football, not an exhibition of pedanticism like Cecchin dished up in Round 1.

We have had Cecchin 3 times this season and we won two out of three. He was at Brookvale against the Roosters last month, Round one against the storm and there was one other but I can't remember which game.

As for who we want in the GF. Believe me, we want Hayne.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6