Who do u want???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

andyvb

Reserve Grader
I have been going through a few lists of players off contract next year, here is some who I would like to see at manly, rankin, Adam docker, will smith Ben Hannat! Just wondering who else everyone would want at manly.

I'd like Matagi. He's been linked with us & Penrith so hopefully we get him. Like his aggression.

Docker would also be a handy addition if over his injury problems.

Happy if we have
Matagi (is a must)
Docker
Smith
Rankin

Back row still small i would add
Tinirua Arona.
Sebastine ikahahifo
Anthony Cherrington
Tyson Cleal (crusher can stay at the dogs but his kid is a talent)

I have been going through a few lists of players off contract next year, here is some who I would like to see at manly, rankin, Adam docker, will smith Ben Hannat! Just wondering who else everyone would want at manly.
Haven't you seen the new movie? Will Smith has problems with Concussions...

Hannant re-signed with cowboys. Moa would have been a nice addition though

Chooks busted in salary cap drama Tuesday.

Manly sneak into the 8 half cut

And then the Dogs get done on Wednesday so no finals for them this year. And are then restricted from getting any competition points at all next year and for the rest of Dog$ler's contract at the mutts for that matter.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6