Who did it?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
SPOON HOON

AND a very big thank you to the Manly Sea Eagles nark who spent $1.40 on stamps, $1.10 on an Australia Post padded bag and whatever the wooden spoon cost to rub in the fact my Cronulla Sharks finished stone motherless last — and that I finished in the same spot in the NRL tipping panel.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/whats-the-buzz-new-south-wales-skipper-paul-gallen-can-still-be-immortal/story-fnj45km6-1227057686796

Legendary!!!

And just on the article about Paul Gallen and his eligibility to be an immortal? Let's just assume for 1 second that he has no drug issues. Why does he deserve to be an immortal?? Good player no doubt. Has carried the Sharks for a while and played well for NSW.

He has certainly not dominated SOO. Has not dominated the competition. It's highly debatable he would be the best lock (or even in the top 3) over the last 10-15 years. So how exactly does he become an immortal? I mean I'm eligible to be an immortal too, but I doubt I'll get to be one.

Anyway, Jamie is set to become the 9th anyway!

yeah, the Gallen's, Thurstons, Inglis's etc are not immortals, bloody great players though. The only player in the current era to date who should be considered would be Cam Smith, who might get over the line with the extra buffer being he captained his club, state and country with success.

The amount of players being spoken of as future immortals gives the feeling the press are giving them out like lollipops lately.

Mal Cochrane said:
yeah, the Gallen's, Thurstons, Inglis's etc are not immortals, bloody great players though. The only player in the current era to date who should be considered would be Cam Smith, who might get over the line with the extra buffer being he captained his club, state and country with success.

The amount of players being spoken of as future immortals gives the feeling the press are giving them out like lollipops lately.

I hope Wolfman's betting doesn't make him ineligible. Where is the article on that? He has won 2 more premierships than Gal.

bones said:
bob dylan said:
My guess @bones
Nope wasn't me.

If it's wasn't you @bones maybe Paul is up to his old pranks.

Do you know Paul at all? I don't think he posts here and if you seen him you could ask him. Or maybe it was one his brothers, I think he is a triplet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6