Who could you not support in a Manly jumper?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some excellent responses.

Must admit, the first one to jump to mind was that grub Ennis.

But I would never welcome back Des the dog. He can get right...............as far as I'm concerned.

But up there as well are Soward, Hodges and T-Rex.

Soward, Tate, Isaac Luke, Josh Reynolds, James Graham(id follow soccer if we signed him)

Napper said:
Soward, Tate, Isaac Luke, Josh Reynolds, James Graham(id follow soccer if we signed him)

Ennis Perret Kasiano too

There are plenty of players who I don't want but its amazing how much an opinion can change after one game in maroon & white.

Cronk is the runner up for me to Crocker and Ennis, although Anaista's constantly whiney looking face annoys me to.

I support the club. So whilst I might not like some players at other clubs, if they were to pull on the Manly jumper I will cheer for them.

Garts said:
I support the club. So whilst I might not like some players at other clubs, if they were to pull on the Manly jumper I will cheer for them.

I just opened this thread to post the same thoughts.

If we all think the club is bigger than the man - when someone leaves...

Then it goes to say that the same applies when we sign players.

*That's my 86 cent opinion.

(2 cents+ inflation.)

Just think, other club forums would mention guys like Matai (judiciary record) and Snake (2009 events) on their lists.
So glad to be a Manly supporter with those those two guys and their comrades in our team. But bottom line is I'm a one-eyed Sea Eagle supporter so if in a hypothetical situation, Ennis passes to Slater who flicks it to Hodges who then scores wearing maroon and white, I cheer.
Go Manly 2013 and beyond.

Any player that wears a sacred Manly jumper is "born again" and they are cleansed from their sins.

bones said:
I could not support any team other than Manly while I'm in a Manly jumper.

lol, sorry bones, I don't think you understood the thread title.

It's not that you're wearing the jumper...

It's like I couldn't support George rose in a manly jumper as he is just too heavy for me to lift.

Hope that clears it up.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6