Who cares about Jamie Lyon

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

gotsy

Reserve Grader
who cares about him. we dont need him. we already have good depth in the centres and wings. We should be looking at using that money on a top quality replacement for BK. Nate Myles wouldent be a bad buy.

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

we have a new comedian, outstanding stuff.

this is the same centre depth that blitzed the Broncos in the first 20 minutes when we where camped in there quarter with enough posetion to win three games ?

The same centre depth that the broncos ran through like wet paperbags everytime they moved to the edge of the field ????

mate you should run our recruitment, your a wizard!

Doesent anyone remember our centre depth when we were winning matches. At the moment, its our halves that are letting us down, not the centres.

Doesent anyone remember our centre depth when we were winning matches. At the moment, its our halves that are letting us down, not the centres.

mate no offence, centre depth = Bell, simple as that, one player. Matai is an honest toiler and may find himself on the wing or even backrow/bench but he isnt 1/10th the footballer Lyon is

Sorry gotsy - but your turning your nose up at one of the best players in their respective position in the world. Just crazy.

Gotsy,
Go and have a look at the thread with the link of Jamie Lyon. After that , if you can tell me that Lyon is crap then you will truly be an idiot.
Is it you think Lyon is crap or that you know that Matai will be forced out.
I for one Care. ive been rubbing it in Eels supporters face all day. :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Lyon is of course better than matai. But i think Matai has a lot of potential in the centres and i would be pissed off to see him be replaced by lyon in this position. Its great to have lyon in the team, and if BK leaves, push Beaver to lock, and Lyon in the 2nd row.

Lyon is of course better than matai. But i think Matai has a lot of potential in the centres and i would be pissed off to see him be replaced by lyon in this position. Its great to have lyon in the team, and if BK leaves, push Beaver to lock, and Lyon in the 2nd row.

Gotsy, quit while your ahead, pushing one of the two best centres in the world to 2nd Row to fit Matai in the side,

come on mate !!!!! :doh: :doh:

but why not? If bk leaves and we dont get a replacement for him, who would you put as lock or 2nd row? Lyon would have to come into it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4