Who ate the pies?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I didn't think it possible but Rose's belly has doubled in size in the off season. How can he continue to be selected, particularly ahead of Galuvao? Can we call the Dogs?

Not just George, I thought a few of the boys looked as though theyd swallowed a cow! This was my worst fear of des leaving, his ability to get everybody at their fighting weight.

Geez early days fellas! Donny Singe is still head trainer and the George Maru has looked that big for a few seasons now. In saying that I think the big fella has some strong challengers for a spot in the 17 this season.

I thought for players who hadn't played for three months, some longer, we looked good. I actually thought we'd run out of puff early, but we didn't. All good for this season.

Matabele said:
I didn't think it possible but Rose's belly has doubled in size in the off season. How can he continue to be selected, particularly ahead of Galuvao? Can we call the Dogs?
Was over here at the game, Joe was in doubt all week with a leg problem

thrower said:
Not just George, I thought a few of the boys looked as though theyd swallowed a cow! This was my worst fear of des leaving, his ability to get everybody at their fighting weight.
Overeating was always going to be a major problem with Des gone. I guess we all saw this coming. lol.

Cambo said:
Matas Ate the pies ;) lol

I kept my receipts though.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
George was overweight, now he's just plain fat.

Agreed. He looks like he has won a lottery to be the token fat bloke who gets a run with a professional side. Where does one apply?

I think it's the "v" jersey, it made the guys look bigger. Any chick'll tell you that stripes are slimming. Go ask your girlfriend or wife. Either that or they're paying tribute to Artie.

Couldn't give a **** what he looks like, could be 230kg for all I care, as long as he performs well

Some people prefer the robotic physique of all footy players looking the same though it seems

Shoe1 said:
I think it's the "v" jersey, it made the guys look bigger. Any chick'll tell you that stripes are slimming. Go ask your girlfriend or wife. Either that or they're paying tribute to Artie.

I always thought it was vertical stripes that were slimming, not horizontals.....

Kiwi Eagle said:
Couldn't give a f**k what he looks like, could be 230kg for all I care, as long as he performs well

Some people prefer the robotic physique of all footy players looking the same though it seems

I think an array of body types work,perhaps they'd rather the sandow physique

Whenever we play souffs he can mark Ugly Dave or Ugly Sam on the line and stop them from scoring.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6