Who are the BEST fowards??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
EagleFromMay1967 said:
For Manly : 1. Terry Randall. 2. Steve Menzies 3. Malcolm Reilly 4. Anthony Watmough 5. Glen Stewart 6. Max Krilich 7. Bill Hamilton 8. Phil Lowe 9. Freddie Jones. 10. Les Boyd 11. Paul Vautin etc etc

Ben Kennedy
You forgot Peter Peters bones

Jerry1 said:
Snake said:
I think big Sam is massively overrated. He is a channel 9 darling (particularly Sterlo's darling) and I think he has a lot of errors in his game, dropping a lot of ball and poor reads in D. He is a wanker too.
Lol - nothing you wouldn't say to him at the pub then.

I don't need to be able to stand up to him physically to have an opinion on him...and if he was to take objection to my opinion and lash out with primitive instincts, it would only serve to heighten my original belief that he is a wanker.

Snake said:
Jerry1 said:
Snake said:
I think big Sam is massively overrated. He is a channel 9 darling (particularly Sterlo's darling) and I think he has a lot of errors in his game, dropping a lot of ball and poor reads in D. He is a wanker too.

I don't need to be able to stand up to him physically to have an opinion on him...and if he was to take objection to my opinion and lash out with primitive instincts, it would only serve to heighten my original belief that he is a wanker.

A few weeks after Skivvy flattened gburguss my 65kg 17 yo nephew saw all the Burgiss clan and asked George how it felt to get smashed by Matai? He had nothing.

Snake said:
Jerry1 said:
Snake said:

Don't sweat it - I'm sure he'd have a similar opinion of you lol.

Jerry1 said:
Snake said:
Jerry1 said:
Snake said:

Don't sweat it - I'm sue he'd have a similar opinion of you lol.

you're the one that started commenting on my posts, so whats that make you?
game, set, match, dickhead :D

Burgess and Williams are the standouts. Williams in one year transformed the Chooks into premiership winners, including some big plays when they were losing the grand final.

One young Eels forward made an impression in a couple of games recently, forget his name but he's only 18 and looks like a prospect.

Snake said:
Jerry1 said:
Snake said:
Jerry1 said:
Snake said:

Don't sweat it - I'm sure he'd have a similar opinion of you lol.

you're the one that started commenting on my posts, so whats that make you?
game, set, match, dickhead :D

I'm so upset I may have to pm a moderator.

bob dylan said:
The Nate Myles that plays for QLD is right up there, but the Titans version is average.

Well i'm sure he'd excel in another Maroon jersey too, most do!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6