While no one was watching.......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good photo! Looks like he's in Manly colours
Get a life troll LOL
images (5).jpg

I half agree with you Bob. They're not starting team NRL material. But bench players ? More than adequate.

I don't think Tooves had any intention of starting with Mason and Burgess but injuries have forced his hand. Mason was effective last year coming off the bench for the Nots and I thought he'd be handy for us as well in the same capacity. It'd be handy, though, if he'd stop coughing it up on the first tackle of the game.

Have to agree with this. I think the pre-season plan was to have BJ and Star as our starting props with Mason and Burgess coming off the bench and both Jake T and Ligi Sao being brought into first grade slowly over the season rather than both being thrust in at the deep end like they have been.

If all had gone to plan I think our starting pack would for most games would have been BJ, Matty, Star, Ferris, T-Red and Mateo with the bench being from Mason, Burgess, Lui, JSL and Horo.

We've had Star for less than half a game all season and BJ didn't even make it to the opening kick off, plus Mateo has also missed most of our 7 games through injury and now JSL is also out. This has forced Tooves to bring Jake T and Sao into the team as well as start Lui at lock for most games. And having to play T-Red in the centres to cover injuries so many times certainly hasn't helped as its left us one short in the rotation. Add in that Matty Ballin has been down on form forcing Tooves to call up Hodges and our pack, which wasn't the best anyway, has been reduced to pop-gun size.

Last edited:
1999 lost first 7 Bozo steps down Sharp comes in we win 3 in a row.

Round 8 beat the eels at Brookie for our first win with the 2 Adams in the halves Brown and Hayden

Brendon REEVES
John HOPOATE
Albert TORRENS
Andrew KING
Andrew FREW
Adam HAYDEN
Adam BROWN
Neil TIERNEY
Geoff TOOVEY (c)
Owen CUNNINGHAM
Steve MENZIES
Daniel GARTNER
Nik KOSEF

Anthony COLELLA
Cliff LYONS
Phil BAILEY
Steven CROUCH

Would die for that backrow now

Wow, brings back memories. Our worlds best back row, depleted backs and props had no chance.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4