While no one was watching.......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Look we're raving on for nothing.Stewart & matai don't have it in them any longer plus foz,dce leaving.Its now up to bozo to bring in morale to hopefully bring the confidence back into the players.

1999 lost first 7 Bozo steps down Sharp comes in we win 3 in a row.

Round 8 beat the eels at Brookie for our first win with the 2 Adams in the halves Brown and Hayden

Brendon REEVES
John HOPOATE
Albert TORRENS
Andrew KING
Andrew FREW
Adam HAYDEN
Adam BROWN
Neil TIERNEY
Geoff TOOVEY (c)
Owen CUNNINGHAM
Steve MENZIES
Daniel GARTNER
Nik KOSEF

Anthony COLELLA
Cliff LYONS
Phil BAILEY
Steven CROUCH

Would die for that backrow now

Last edited:
1999 lost first 7 Bozo steps down Sharp comes in we win 3 in a row.

Round 8 beat the eels at Brookie for our first win with the 2 Adams in the halves Brown and Hayden

Brendon REEVES
John HOPOATE
Albert TORRENS
Andrew KING
Andrew FREW
Adam HAYDEN
Adam BROWN
Neil TIERNEY
Geoff TOOVEY (c)
Owen CUNNINGHAM
Steve MENZIES
Daniel GARTNER
Nik KOSEF

Anthony COLELLA
Cliff LYONS
Phil BAILEY
Steven CROUCH

Would die for that backrow now

One of them bench players goes alright too.

In years gone by if manly lost 2 in a row I'd panic , bloody use to it now and we are rock bottom . On the upside the only way is up , as hard as it is we will stay strong because we are from gods country manly warringah . No one will hold us down for long .

In years gone by if manly lost 2 in a row I'd panic , bloody use to it now and we are rock bottom . On the upside the only way is up , as hard as it is we will stay strong because we are from gods country manly warringah . No one will hold us down for long .

Gods country doesn't count for much these days. The "derp beaches" recruitment is over.

We'll probably need at least 9 wins this season to definitely avoid finishing in last place. It's crucial that we beat the Sharks both times, beat the Titans and beat the Raiders at Canberra.

It's insane that the 15th placed team has a 3/4 record after 7 rounds. The competition is so tight and unfortunately our team is the only one that's not part of the pack.

We were 0-7 with a p/d of -151 after 7 rounds in 1999. Now that's a farked up position.

We'll probably need at least 9 wins this season to definitely avoid finishing in last place. It's crucial that we beat the Sharks both times, beat the Titans and beat the Raiders at Canberra.

It's insane that the 15th placed team has a 3/4 record after 7 rounds. The competition is so tight and unfortunately our team is the only one that's not part of the pack.

We were 0-7 with a p/d of -151 after 7 rounds in 1999. Now that's a farked up position.

Not as bad as 1/12 and we are headed that way !!

You can add to that some very very ordinary recruitment. Mason and Burgess are not NRL material, and I have my doubts about Mateo.

I half agree with you Bob. They're not starting team NRL material. But bench players ? More than adequate.

I don't think Tooves had any intention of starting with Mason and Burgess but injuries have forced his hand. Mason was effective last year coming off the bench for the Nots and I thought he'd be handy for us as well in the same capacity. It'd be handy, though, if he'd stop coughing it up on the first tackle of the game.

So by calling me an ass clown you mean I'm a skid mark on society's collective underwear, then I guess I am Kevy boy
Yum ass joined jail ? The name says it all that you are nothing but a dumb ass troll LOL !!!
images (1).jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4