Which team/s do you see as a Dark Horse to the comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
6jdbiq.jpg

The two that stand out for me at this stage would have to be the Raiders and the Warriors.

Raiders are really starting to look like Smokies at the moment

Other than Melbourne, i regard Brisbane as our biggest threat, and i also have a feeling that if the Roosters get Melbourne in week 3, they can topple them.

Not really a dark horse i suppose, but the Sharks could be massive nuisance value. Nothing flash in attack, but they have been playing grinding, well drilled defensive footy all season, which is what the games deep in the finals are all about

It'd be nice if the Roosters did knock off the Storm, they certainly have the wood over them at the moment.  Melbourne and Brisbane I consider the two threats to us, Cronulla are rubbish and I think we can cover the Roosters comfortably with our strongest team on the paddock.

The Raiders are the only real "dark horse", as not many expected them to be around when the whips got cracking. They have a touch of the Tigers from 3 seasons ago about them, playing confident footy but I can't see it lasting.

Cronulla dont have enough points in them to worry any of the good attacking sides. Storm, Broncos and us all have their measure.

The Broncos probably have the side most capable of matching Melbourne's forwards and containing their backs.

The things with the Sharks is though, they don't need many points in them if they kept their line intact, which they have been great at this season

i dont see the raiders or warriors playing enough good games in a row to win it but they could be a pain to meet in the finals.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4