Which props do we let go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Reserve Grader
Assuming we sign Lussick, in addition to Myles, we have far too many props for 2016.

Who do we let go?

For mine, it's:
- Hasson
- Andrews
- Vave
- Mason
- Baker

That leaves:
- Myles
- Lussick
- Jake T
- Burgess
- Lui
- Lawrence (he should play backrow)
- Starling
- Sao
- Jesse SL
- Addison D

Assuming we sign Lussick, in addition to Myles, we have far too many props for 2016.

Who do we let go?

For mine, it's:
- Hasson
- Andrews
- Vave
- Mason
- Baker

That leaves:
- Myles
- Lussick
- Jake T
- Burgess
- Lui
- Starling
- Sao
- Jesse SL
- Addison D

I agree with your list

08. Nate Myles
09. Matt Ballin
10. Darcy Lussick
11. Feleti Meteo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Jayden Hodges / Luke Burgess
15. Brenton Lawrence
16. Jake Trbojevic
17. Blake Leary

18. Ligi Sao

And the rest are surplus.

08. Nate Myles
09. Matt Ballin
10. Darcy Lussick
11. Feleti Meteo
12. Tom Symonds
13. Jamie Buhrer

14. Jayden Hodges / Luke Burgess
15. Brenton Lawrence
16. Jake Trbojevic
17. Blake Leary

18. Ligi Sao

And the rest are surplus.

Leary to start and Mateo off the bench and Lui 19th otherwise i concur.

Didn't we just re-sign Mason?
Next years forward pack is going to be a tough juggle. We're in a position with a lot of guys of similar ability. If we let the wrong ones go we could be losing potential stars to keep fizzers.
Glad I don't have to decide who else will join Jake, Myles and Lawrence in the front row.

Who do we let go?

For mine, it's:
- Hasson
- Andrews
- Vave
- Mason
- Baker

That leaves:
- Myles
- Lussick
- Jake T
- Burgess
- Lui
- Starling
- Sao
- Jesse SL
- Addison D

What about
Mitch Garbutt...????

Lui should be retained for bench and backup if Jamie is injured again. I think he has performed well and has a good frame for lock as a third prop (similar role to Gallen, Corey Parker etc) . I would definitely release Hasson, Andrews and maybe Mason if Lawrence is going to continue as a prop and makes a strong come back in a few weeks.

Didn't we just re-sign Mason?
Next years forward pack is going to be a tough juggle. We're in a position with a lot of guys of similar ability. If we let the wrong ones go we could be losing potential stars to keep fizzers.
Glad I don't have to decide who else will join Jake, Myles and Lawrence in the front row.

Yeah seems to have a long list of 4th props which is why I would not be paying much for Lussick. You can never have enough pigs but at the end of the day he is fighting is out with 3 or 4 to play NRL so hardly a game changer. If his suspension form this year is any indication then he will be lucky to play 12 games of NRL.

Realistically Myles,Jake, Lawrence, Burgess & Starling are the only front rowers available at this stage
Lussick could be there also but is just as effective in the backrow.
Vave, Baker & Andrews are not really options at this stage as they have failed to be NRL options at Manly after not making it at other clubs & Hasson is another on that list.
Jesse & Addison are more backrowers imo attacking the edges, Addison in the limited games I have seen him, has massive potential & is another keeper.
Jake must start imo & play 60 mins - he is really the best climatised to the modern game with his tackling technique & ability to win the play the ball in attack & is the future leader of the Manly pack.
Big Willie - been decent, but prefer to move on with some hungry youth now that Myles is there to add that necessary experience.

Lui should be retained for bench and backup if Jamie is injured again. I think he has performed well and has a good frame for lock as a third prop (similar role to Gallen, Corey Parker etc) . I would definitely release Hasson, Andrews and maybe Mason if Lawrence is going to continue as a prop and makes a strong come back in a few weeks.
He has been a solid player, and i'd think the club would want him to stay as depth / bench, but i think its a personal / family thing that he wants to go back to qld.

He has been a solid player, and i'd think the club would want him to stay as depth / bench, but i think its a personal / family thing that he wants to go back to qld.

i agree lui has been a solid player for us, but am i the only one that cringes every time he tackles someone and lays there. he either gives away a penalty or has to be pulled off by the other manly player. i still think lussick would be a better player than lui would be for us

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6