Which game will be the upset?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
There almost certainly will be at least one game that will be an upset with a bottom 4 team beating a top 4 team. Almost every final series under this format has had at least one. Lets hope by Sunday that the other 3 games have gone the way of the top 4 teams meaning it will be us who provides the upset.

I personally think the Roosters are specials this weekend

Penrith v Canberra, I am 50/50 on that one at the moment. If Canberra and the Roosters both win then the loser of tonight's match will be gone, which I think will be the Warriors

Notice a lot of the people with negative karma's are very upbeat and positive about this game and many of  the posters with positive karma's are all doom and gloom. We are in for a very interesting Sunday arvo. Dare to dream girls and boys this could be our finest hour.

If the panthers have their players out i think the raiders will get them. I also think the Titans may choke tonight

mickqld link said:
Dare to dream girls and boys this could be our finest hour.
The hour has not been our problem this year, it is the final 20 minutes  ;D 

Lol SER8 lets say this will be our finest hour and 45 min if you include half time and time off for injuries, scrums etc.

I think the Roosters are a big show and I think the Warriors can get up tonight as well.

First one went the way of the top 4 team. 2 to go tomorrow and then the big upset.

mickqld link said:
Notice a lot of the people with negative karma's are very upbeat and positive about this game and many of  the posters with positive karma's are all doom and gloom. We are in for a very interesting Sunday arvo. Dare to dream girls and boys this could be our finest hour.

Thats because the negative nellies backslap eachother at predicting our "impending" demise

Long live the MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES!

Oh well there goes that theory. There wont be 3 upsets from the bottom 4 will there ???????

Well 6 beat 3 and 7 beat 2.  Would be sweet to see 8 beat 1, if only so the Tigers go out.  

Titans have a week off now, they could very well make the GF.  If Nathan Friend wasn't in the team i'd go for them more.  
Raiders have great momentum at the moment.  I ended up going for them after Panthers tried to start fights and the obstruction/dive

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4