Which EPL club would you play for?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
honestly given the way I play and how much they pay I would play for anyone dumb enough to take me

Manly are definitely Man U. Well until this year when they bought everything but the kitchen sink. But Man U has a better academy success rate than anyone. Even this year they've blooded blackett, mcnair, Wilson. Never call them Chelsea. when Chelsea has sustained long term success i'll accept that. Liverpool are the dogs. They both employed grubs that they recently sold ;) admittedly liverpools grub was a lot better haha

I don't follow the round ball game in any way, but YNWA being sung by 80,000 Liverpool Fans give me a hard on every time I hear see it on You Tube.

So looks like its Liverpool for me (by the way @vidmar will be happy to hear that).

Keep hating on Chelsea, we don't care, we'll keep collecting trophies :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1
Manly are like the Mariners in the A-League. Small club that punches above it's weight.

West Ham.

I always loved their ability to grow their own players, I think their nickname was 'The Academy' or something like that because they developed Joe Cole, Michael Carrick, Frank Lampard, Willem Defoe etc etc. Unfortunately they just couldn't compete with the money of the big boys.

Up the Irons!!

lol you have a way to go @Mals
PL-EP-92-13.jpg
For sure if you just count the EPL. However, in that same time period:- 6 FA Cups, 4 League Cups, 1 UEFA Champions League & 1 UEFA Europa League, 1 UEFA Cup Winner's Cup & 1 UEFA Super Cup... Chelsea are doing quite well.

since 92 we've won: 13 premier league cups, 4 FA cups, 4 league cups, 2 Champions League, 1 Fifa Club World Cup.

As I said you've got some chasing to do @:D

What about Massimo Luongo eh? Now there's loyalty :). DCE and Foz take note. Turning down 2 million pounds or whatever to continue playing with his beloved Swindon Town. He's a champ and his club supporters are on their feet every time he touches the ball.

What about Massimo Luongo eh? Now there's loyalty :). DCE and Foz take note. Turning down 2 million pounds or whatever to continue playing with his beloved Swindon Town. He's a champ and his club supporters are on their feet every time he touches the ball.
lol you realise it wasn't him that turned it down. Swindon turned down the transfer fee. In football (soccer) the clubs own the players. Swindon feels they can make more money by holding him for a later date.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6