Which club are you backing from here? and WHY?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Which club are you backing from here?

• Bellamy's brown bags

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Choking Gummies

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Faiders

Votes: 47 43.5%
  • De$$ie$ mercenaries

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Ridem' Cowboys

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • Bongo's

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly feeder club (aka Chocolate Soldiers)

Votes: 9 8.3%
  • Tits

Votes: 5 4.6%
  • Worriers

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Tigers (couldn't be bothered coming up with a name for them)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season ends in 2 weeks - don't care after that

Votes: 17 15.7%

• Total voters
The only team left in contention that I could possibly actually support in a quest for the title would be the Warriors. I'd live with Panthers, Titans or Tigers winning....the rest of them I have no desire to see succeed.

Think the storm will but hope not.
Hope the sharks do but probably won't.
Like watching the raiders play and hope they play the sharks in the g.f.
Then go sharks.

I also like the fact that the Titans stole Jarryd Hayne from our arch enemies.

Expecting the storm to win it....cowboys to make the GF.....broncos have run out of juice. ..would hate to see the dogs even get to the GF....could handle the sharkies making the GF as long as they lost....dont want the raiders in the GF so we dont have to put up with the media referring to stuart as supercoach....Storm to win and its like the season never happened. ...dont know a single fan of theirs.....

I went Dogs at the start of the year before a ball was kicked. Always pictured them winning messy with grinding footy. And they're still in it. Love him or hate him, Des knows how to perform in September. They may not be in great form now, but my logic is they are at the end of their window, have all that grand final runners up experience and are due.

The faders would be OK, even though I can't stand ricky stuart. However he was instrumental in screwing parra so I will give him that
Would go for the riff but can't stand gus
The Warriors would be good, especially if they do it this year and then bottom out badly next year if forme goes there
Def not the titans because all credit would unfairly go to hayne
But I don't really give a stuff

I voted Titans due to coast connections. Then I remembered Hayne Airlines and also the whole Queensland thing so if they win it will unbearable in the media up here.
Probably Warriors because I like the Haka.
So boring without the Mighty Sea Eagles. We need to be there next year!

I voted Titans due to coast connections. Then I remembered Hayne Airlines and also the whole Queensland thing so if they win it will unbearable in the media up here.
Probably Warriors because I like the Haka.
So boring without the Mighty Sea Eagles. We need to be there next year!

I was thinking the Titans until I remembered Greg Bird's head and the fact they are owned by Greenslime.

Ill get behind the raiders given I live in Canberra. Being honest, happy for the riff, warriors or gummies to win it.

Being honest, I think all of the above will choke and storm will probably win the comp.

I feel so empty manly not being there in September. @:cry:

Raiders or Cowboys would be the least offensive outcomes.

Let's see some good footy along the way.

Penrith. Cleary's are born & bred in the MW area. Don't mind Penrith as a club. They don't get any favours and been good to watch.

Fifita's play for Cronulla so no to them. NZ would be ok but ain't gonna happen.

Last edited:
Cronulla. Just to see and hear the howls from redneck Qlders if Gallen lifts the trophy.

Other than that would not be upset with Penrith or Canberra. Like the way they play.

I pressed the WGAF button but any of the below scenarios would suit me

1 Cronulla to beat Cowboys by a try in the last minute after a major referre error missed a knock forward on the 7th tackle.thuston blows up- pushes ref and banned for life & title taken off Cronulla as post game swabs reveal the entire team on performance enhancing drugs

2 Titans beat Broncos but lose title after Bennett dobs them in for illegal TPA. Gordy bashes Bennett in the players tunnel & is banned by Ben iken from appearing on fox

3 pen riff beat warriors but stripped of title after TAB uncovers match fixing where the Cleary father and son have backed warriors in major betting sting

4GF Cancelled between dogs & Canberra after federal police receive tip off that terrorist plot is being planned by dog fan club after Des reveals he is leaving the club after the GF

TBH I would rather watch 2 dogs farking

I'm hoping for Storm, Sharks, Cows, Broncos and Bulldogs to get done for salary cap breaches and relegated to zero points.

That should see Manly sneak into the 8...

Then it will be Manly v Titans in the GF. Manly win 24 nil, scoring 3 of their 4 tries off Hayne fumbles (49ers say "I told you so" to Titans...) from DCE bombs.

Lyon scores the last try in a length of the field effort and wins the Clive Churchill.

Anything less than that would be very disappointing.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6