Which big name forward about to sign?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well considering he is more of a hard hitting lock, yes we definitely need him. We have back rowers but none of them are power based, they are all skill based or are workhorses. We need someone with punch and Taupau is that guy.

The missing link

I think we can manage without a name 5/8 but our current forward pack lacks punch.

Great move if true

Last edited:
Well considering he is more of a hard hitting lock, yes we definitely need him. We have back rowers but none of them are power based, they are all skill based or are workhorses. We need someone with punch and Taupau is that guy.
I just think he plays like a typical kiwi,when it suits them

If so we are back in business in 2016!!

Far from certain though. One of the players involved has commitments outside of footy. These things are far from easy to work out.

I know if I were a Tigers coach and fan, I'd want a player at my club that wants to be there, and Ballin is a cracker. Remember though, he'd be coming off serious injury.

Zorba said yesterday Killer doesn't want to play 6 and Barrett would like Api and Parcell on the field at the same time. If that's the case we still have one quality back too many. Hiku for all his faults is not a NSW Cup player. Same for Jorge (I am assuming Tom Turbo has a wing). Who is the odd man out there? Or are we not done yet?

Far from certain though. One of the players involved has commitments outside of footy. These things are far from easy to work out.

I know if I were a Tigers coach and fan, I'd want a player at my club that wants to be there, and Ballin is a cracker. Remember though, he'd be coming off serious injury.
Also, Ballin would have to carefully consider he'd be stepping into Farah's shoes. The only thing that might save him with the fans there is that he is also an unwanted legend at his lifelong club.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2