Which BBL team do you support

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Which BBL team do/would you support

• Total voters
Cracking semi last night. Scorchers needed 3 from the last ball to win and Faulkner bowls a dot and they scramble through for a bye only to see the umpires arm extended for a no ball. That ties the score and Scorchers get a free hit from the new "last ball", which is duly smacked for 4 to win the game. Crazy finish, couldn't help but feel sorry for Faulkner though.

Interestingly enough Warnie didn't bowl one over for the Stars, unlike him not to back himself. Marsh played a good knock to get the Scorchers back in the game after they looked gone. Including 27 from one over. Cameron White went to town for Stars with a good knock of 80 odd.

Final is Scorchers vs Heat in Perth. Have to lean towards Perth, but they may be without Hershelle Gibbs who starined a hammy last night.

Sorry to bump an old-ish thread but......

I was watching a replay of the hilarious Maxwell 'big show' dismissal and is it me or do the bails light up when they are dislodged?

worth a look.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/cricket/64515890/glenn-maxwell-out-for-one-of-crickets-weirdest-golden-ducks

They sure do - got to admit after a day of watching the tests to go to 20/20 at night is pretty rough

I lol'd at maxwell watching one fly past him into middle stump. Weird. Even I would have had a swing at it, and I'm only considered a very small show.

BBL kicks off tonight.
Go the Sixers.
Am considering changing teams though after the Sixers drafted in that South African. :confused: not happy Jan...

Have money on renegades so they are my side this year

Is a tough comp for me to watch at times, for example the other night had Watson bowling to Faulkner, can't stand either of them so don't know who to death ride in that situation !

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6