Which BBL team do you support

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Which BBL team do/would you support

• Total voters

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Hey just wondering if you are watching the BBL, who do (or would) you support.

I have been getting behind the Sixers, but as a canberran, if canberra ever gets a team (there are rumours starting to circulate that they might get one) they will be getting my support.

A few of the Canberra boys have supplementary contracts with the Renegades. and last year I know of at least 1 who had the same deal with the scorchers.

I reckon they would do better than they did back in the days of the comets in the one day stuff.

I just watch it really, and support the Kiwi blokes having a run and whatever players I like, the team closest to getting my support at the mo are the Hurricanes probably

Sixers for sure.

Got on them at the start of last season, paying $8 before it started. Shame I'm a pussy and only put $5 on.

They've most of my favourite players (apart from Clarke), Hazlewood, Smith, Henriques, Haddin, Lee. MacGill last year as well. The Thunder are pus, and it was only going to be out of those two sides for me.

I'm a bit of a fan of Nic Maddinson too, reckon he has a good future.

Non-Sydney side I'd go for the Scorchers. Gibbs, Kato, and Hoggy are good cricketers.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
The Sixers unbeaten run has come to a grinding halt that's for sure. Thunder have one of the worlds best T20 batsman and bowler in Gayle and nannes, but can't win a game.

Sixers v Thunder, wow, what a **** game of cricket !! Up there with the worst I have ever watched, an edge over the keepers head was a fitting way for it to end

Haddin confirmed what a ****wit he is as well

Second class citizen according to pup.

What is it with you kiwis and haddin ? I play cricket with a kiwi and he hates haddin as well.

Another dismal season for the thunder so looks like they'll be cleaning out the joint soon, starting with Dyson at the top.

Generally coz he is a wanker mate haha. A lot of it coz back to him cheating a few years back to dismiss 1 of our players.

And for me coz he looks a bit like Healy as well lol

Warne v Samuels has been the highlight of the comp haha, I think Warney might have gotten it wrong and focused him though.

I don't think Warnie will be playing too many more BBL games this season. They've charged him with 3 offences from last night so he has to have at least a 2 game holiday I would imagine. Deservedly so, he was carrying on like a tool.

Samuels got charged as well but he is out with fractured eye socket for the rest of the comp, courtesy of a Warnie left hook ;)

Not surprised he ended up missing a game, not sure what was going through his head there, good viewing though !! Lol

So what is the general consensus over there on the BBL ? Crowd numbers still looking good, for me though the standard of play and quality of the matches has been down a bit, haven't been a lot of games that genuinely looked like a contest after 30 overs

Must admit in the last few games I have become a bigger fan of Jessica Yates, looking very good on the boundary

You a fan of the pregnant ones KE ? Must be those hormones giving her that glow that has caught your eye.

Fox Sports News is constantly on at my place, for the following reasons

jessica-yates-395613.jpg

Kiwi Eagle said:
Haha didn't even realize she was knocked up lol, lucky bastard

Lucky bastard indeed. He was married to Natalie Gruzlewski before he flicked her for Jess. Luke Egan, ex pro surfer as well. Living the dream.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4