Which back gets dropped for trbojevic next year?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agreed. He us a dreadful winger but I have really liked what I saw when he was playing centre.

If he is in the centres next season I'd be happy. Just not on the wing!
Hiku doesn't have good vision and rarely passes to his winger at the right time. He tends to take it himself too often; that is something that he will need to address. Hopefully he can and we see a better player next year.

Hiku doesn't have good vision and rarely passes to his winger at the right time. He tends to take it himself too often; that is something that he will need to address. Hopefully he can and we see a better player next year.
His centre defence was really strong in the last game vs sharks

Gutho went precisely because turbo is around.
All of a sudden gutho moves back in the ranks behind turbo so we already have too many men for two few positions.
I am sad to see gutho go elsewhere as he is a talent, but I am glad manly knew there was no way to give him the fair opportunity he deserves. The emergence of turbo after gutho's extension complicated things, no one could have predicted tommy would have as much impact as he did.

Salary cap pressure is probably part of it but I'm comfortable with the decision overall.

Related to your question however I believe Lyon will be in the halves and tommy on the wing with hiku in centre. We looked much stronger out wide with hiku in the centres

Killer to 5/8, Hiku to the centres and Tommy onto the wing seems like the logical thing to do for 2016.

Killer has the experience and its not like he's never played there before. Peta to the centres works because I think he's much better there, especially defensively, than he is on the wing. And in the centres his lack of pace wouldn't be as big a problem as it is on the flank, and pace is just one thing Tommy would bring to the starting side (a much needed thing because we really have the slowest backline in the NRL).

But I still can't shake the feeling that we didn't buy two hookers to have them share the role. I'm a bit worried that Koroisau will end up as DCE's halves partner next year with Parcell in the #9 which will leave someone (probably Tommy) spending most of their time in NSW Cup. And then there is Moltzen, though I am hoping he has been brought in as nothing more than an injury or rep game cover.

I wouldn't be against Koroisau becoming our 5/8 after Killer retires, but not until then.

Crazy as this may sound but I wonder if it would be an idea to switch Stewart to the wing and Tom T. to full back. I've seen Stewart play wing and he has been dynamic.

Lyon to 5/8
Hiku to centre
Tom to wing
In the future
Wright to 5/8 next year
my pick would have had Gutho to 5/8 over a young schoolboy rugby player, who has just been operated on for an injured medial ligament and injured ACL. We don't know how he will go in the NRL after being a kick,kick,kick player and like most rugby players can't tackle
Tommy T is not a winger ( a fullback ) but the club will want to play him somewhere, he still qualifies for u20s next season as well

Crazy as this may sound but I wonder if it would be an idea to switch Stewart to the wing and Tom T. to full back. I've seen Stewart play wing and he has been dynamic.

Brett would be wasted on the wing. He is a very underrated ball player, the way he chimes in and uses the ball is a lot better than people give him credit for.

Honestly, I wouldn't be against trying Brett at 5/8, ala Lockyer, Tom to fullback and leave the rest of the squad alone (even Hiku to fullback and Tom on the wing, Hiku has had his best games for us when playing at the back).

my pick would have had Gutho to 5/8 over a young schoolboy rugby player, who has just been operated on for an injured medial ligament and injured ACL. We don't know how he will go in the NRL after being a kick,kick,kick player and like most rugby players can't tackle
l
Fully agree. And to think some poster on here believe Gutho was sacked because of the doubt over his ability to recover from injury. Anyone see the irony?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2