Where's Wally?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Where's Wally?

Yeah its MB and one of the nicest blokes you will meet in a manly jersey, even if he does like his Pims

Haha Pims? wtf :) Rhino just got cut out of this pic as he was next to me.

We saw you just to our right Matt, but we decided it was best to leave you alone, what with you juggling your 16 bourbons :p

Where's Wally?

[quote author=Dan]
Yeah its MB and one of the nicest blokes you will meet in a manly jersey, even if he does like his Pims

We saw you just to our right Matt, but we decided it was best to leave you alone, what with you juggling your 16 bourbons :p

[/quote]

i wish

Where's Wally?

th_2005Rd12-14nrl.jpg

Where's Wally?

funny how everyone else in the pic has their hat straight on.

Is the sun personally against you? lie down and tell me about it

Where's Wally?

There are actually a few random people in that photo that I know beyond posters on this site

Funny that. Most of the people around us were rough retrobates in need of dental work and a clean out of their mouths with soap. So much so that my 8 year old asked me why people say **** every second word.

I wondered who had bought the bus in from Cambelltown.

Where's Wally?

ha ha.....thats about right. i was more referring to the younger crowd somewhere on the left of the photo

Where's Wally?

[quote author=DVS Matt]
oh no - sunglasses with the safety cord

Case closed

Not to mention Flip juggling VB cans!
[/quote]

Looks like Tooheys new to Me Matas??

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10