Where's the leader?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maybe the Leaders always were Gifty, Choc, FOZ, Snake, Lyon.
Ever consider that?

With Foz and Snake seemingly disinterested/upset, whatever the case may be, 2V could fill that gap. Not sure he has.

Do you know what your talking about?
Maybe the leaders were motivated to perform by their great coach
Ever considered that ?
Did you also consider that he has the biggest injury toll and the softest pack of forwards in the nrl ?
No Halves combination can excel behind a NSW cup performing pack like ours !!!
Maybe you are right that Toovey can fill the gap by putting on a Manly Jumper and fill in for the injured players
You cant train or coach a donkey to win the Melboune cup and Toovey has a team of mostly donkeys at the moment and I bet you a lot of these mules wont be with us next year .

Maybe the leaders were motivated to perform by their great coach
Ever considered that ?
Did you also consider that he has the biggest injury toll and the softest pack of forwards in the nrl ?
No Halves combination can excel behind a NSW cup performing pack like ours !!!
Maybe you are right that Toovey can fill the gap by putting on a Manly Jumper and fill in for the injured players
You cant train or coach a donkey to win the Melboune cup and Toovey has a team of mostly donkeys at the moment and I bet you a lot of these mules wont be with us next year .

Trouble is mate anyone good is elsewhere , anyone fair does not want to come , so what are we left with ??

QLD Cup or NSW Cup maybes/wannabes/couldbe's

Or we head to Kiwiland and sign a bunch of promising Poly kids.

Either way we are not getting the likes of the Burgess Brothers to suddenly jump on board .

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4