Where's the hatred?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Would have had no trouble in the vitriol stakes had we been playing Melbourne, but am having trouble hating the Warriors.

I think this will mean a GF week with less aggro,which is a good thing.

Indeed. I was dreading the prospect of losing to the scum. I want the high of 40 nil to live on forever.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Would have had no trouble in the vitriol stakes had we been playing Melbourne, but am having trouble hating the Warriors.

I think this will mean a GF week with less aggro,which is a good thing.

Have to agree CC. Dont mind the Warriors, and a much happier week this year for the GF build up.

On the topic of 'where's the hatred?', I have set myself a goal for this week.
Of about 30 persons in my workplace, only 2 are Manly fans. One is a Warrior fan (and a really nice person, by the way). My goal is to extract expressions of support for Manly from as many as possible, as an honorary Manly fan for the week.
Got a few signed up so far, including an Eel, a Rabbit, and a couple of Knights. The hardest case will the Roosters fan, but seriously some people we are probably better off without!
Ps I work in Newcastle!

No hatred this week. No vendettas this week. No animosity this week. Really, very little stress this week. And this is not to do with feeling smug about a victory... RL is the winner this week.
Though Manly and the Warriors have had a few bruising battles over the years in Aukland, there seems to have been a mutual respect between the teams. I don't begrudge the Warriors a victory if they happen to get lucky; but there is no rival anger or payback or need to exert domination on my behalf.
It is a week of celebration and build up to what looks like a fantastic GF. I only hope the team finds something deep inside to 'maintain the rage' as some of us fans have no rage left ;^)

the warriors have done the tigers and the storm in consecutive weeks so it's kind of hard to hate them! of course if they beat us sunday they'll be starting something that'll need seeing to.

The Tele is trying to drum up support for the kiwis

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/cheering-the-sydney-warriors/story-e6frexnr-1226147266828

I don't want a loss BUT if it did happen they are about the only team that I could live with. I have lived in NZ and met plenty of their supporters here and it is hard to hate them. Sticking it to the Union boys is almost worth it, BUT NO - that is NOT going to happen. Go Manly!

Man we need to maintain the rage. I'm happy to commiserate with Warrior's fans - right after we've smashed the living sh!te out of their team.

we need to start hating if even for this week.

Remember kiwis are scum almost up there with Queenslanders (no offense KE my mate)

Kiwis gave us russell crowe (flithy rex hunts)

I just cant wait till we are 20minutes into the game ..
I dont knw it seems easy now which is bad, so i just want the game to start & see how we are travelling after 20 i cant wait. The longer i wait the more confident i feel & i dnt like that ..I dnt like feeling over confident ..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6