Where's the dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Nthn NSW

Reserve Grader
Are all the troll dogs banned or running with their tails between their legs.

Pathetic bunch of butthurt(is that correct spelling)losers very much bahahaha:D.

They're all in the Kennel bagging their own team. They should get a bit of perspective as the Dogs played pretty well in a high quality game.

The thing is we will be better next time with key players back and they also wont get a run of penalities or poession again like they got in the first half.

Stuey Davis Socks said:
They're all in the Kennel bagging their own team. They should get a bit of perspective as the Dogs played pretty well in a high quality game.

One more loss and the coach is gone!!! Bahahaha freakin losers:D

What's there to say, 2 points in an overall close game. In the end the bounce of the ball literally decided the game.

Good win for Manly to hold on for so long, bad luck to the Dogs.

MrInvisible said:
What's there to say, 2 points in an overall close game. In the end the bounce of the ball literally decided the game.

There is plenty to say . Two of our best players were out in Foran and TRex and we beat you on your home ground . Great Win !!!

MrInvisible said:

No Invisible it wasn't the bounce of the ball, It's called Pride,It's called Passion, something you can't BUY ;)

MrInvisible said:

Yes bounce of the ball and we would beat you by more

MrInvisible said:

Hey Mr I, why don't you share the meaningful/less stats you trotted out at the kennel, or do you now agree with your fellow kennel members that the only stat that matters is the scoreline.

Eagle1188 said:
MrInvisible said:

No Invisible it wasn't the bounce of the ball, It's called Pride,It's called Passion, something you can't BUY ;)
Dirty dogs done dirt cheap !!!

As to the score, that is correct. However our team really lifted in the second half. We dominated field position and though our lead was skinny I rarely felt we were in danger.

I agree it was a pretty good quality, plenty of intensity from both sides. I thought the Dogs played well, but we deserved our win.

Had a read on the Kennel - interesting to note their frustration with the bench policy Des employs, it's like De Ja Vu all over again!

I'm sure there is method to his madness in that regard - just not sure what it is

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4